Page 1 of 17 123411 ... LastLast

Default A guy in NZ just live streamed himself shooting up a mosque

Video is very graphic and f*cked up.

https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=kjkCl_1552615402
    Last edited by Raymone; 03-14-2019 at 11:14 PM.

Default Re: A guy in NZ just live streamed himself shooting up a mosque

He posted on 8chan before the attack.

https://8ch.net/pol/res/12916717.html

Savage. Just simply walked in and killed everyone. Every single person in that mosque, and a few more on the roadside. I counted maybe around 35 people in total.

What I don't get is why didn't he buy a better camera. If he knows his life is over and wanted to stream live, why not splurge in the best camera so we can view it in 4k instead of this blurry sh!t.

Where are the cops? I get that this is probably rare for New Zealand, but the dude was able to casually return to his car and continue the rampage.

and he hasn't even been caught or killed yet? Reports of victims at a 2nd mosque?

call in the damn military if you have to..

NBA Legend

Very sad. RIP to the deceased.

Wish we could find practical solutions to our differences and sort them out without violence.

Humans as a whole simply dont seem capable.

5-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by Akrazotile
    Very sad. RIP to the deceased.

Wish we could find practical solutions to our differences and sort them out without violence.

Humans as a whole simply dont seem capable.
    Likewise.

Respect to the guy who tried to rush the shooter in the video

from shooter's manifesto:

"Why did you carry out the attack?

Finally, to create conflict between the two ideologies within the United States on the ownership of firearms in order to further the social, cultural, political and racial divide within the United states.This conflict over the 2nd amendment and the attempted removal of firearms rights will ultimately result in a civil war that will eventually balkanize the US along political, cultural and, most importantly, racial lines.

This balkanization of the US will not only result in the racial separation of the people within the United States ensuring the future of the White race on the North American continent, but also ensuring the death of the

You have to feel sorry for innocent victims.

From my understanding Christchurch has always been a very white dominated area. (White supremist etc) not to that extreme but you get what I mean.
    whoever is behind this big push of Muslims and other refugees into every city around the world is getting there wish now.

The divide is growing and the hatred flowing. You can thank the cuck governments for allowing this situation to worsen

Well.. there goes my sleep. That was disturbing to watch. RiP to all the victims.. hope the shooter burns in hell.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Akrazotile

We all need to awaken our minds and not allow ourselves to be controlled by old world ideologies.

Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dude77
    from shooter's manifesto:

"Why did you carry out the attack?

Finally, to create conflict between the two ideologies within the United States on the ownership of firearms in order to further the social, cultural, political and racial divide within the United states.This conflict over the 2nd amendment and the attempted removal of firearms rights will ultimately result in a civil war that will eventually balkanize the US along political, cultural and, most importantly, racial lines.

This balkanization of the US will not only result in the racial separation of the people within the United States ensuring the future of the White race on the North American continent, but also ensuring the death of the “melting pot” pipe dream.

Furthermore this balkanization will also reduce the USA’s ability to project power globally, and thereby ensure that never again can such a situation as the US involvement in Kosovo ever occur again(where US/NATO forces fought beside muslims and slaughtered Christian Europeans attempting to remove these Islamic occupiers from Europe).
    Why did you choose to use firearms?

I could have chosen any weapons or means.A TATP filled rental van. Household flour, a method of dispersion and an ignition source.A ballpeen hammer and a wooden shield.Gas,fire,vehicular attacks,plane attacks, any means were available. I had the will and I had the resources.

I chose firearms for the affect it would have on social discourse, the extra media coverage they would provide and the affect it could have on the politics of United states and thereby the political situation of the world.

The US is torn into many factions by its second amendment, along state, social, cultural and, most importantly, racial lines.

With enough pressure the left wing within the United states will seek to abolish the second amendment, and the right wing within the US will see this as an attack on their very freedom and liberty.

This attempted abolishment of rights by the left will result in a dramatic polarization of the people in the United States and eventually a fracturing of the US along cultural and racial lines."
    Is he saying he's tired of white people being abused?

Sounds like he's anti-US.

Quote Originally Posted by Raymone
    Sounds like he's anti-US.
    I think he was just a psycho.