Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    NBA Superstar

Default Are we to behave in a manner that denies the reality that Andrew Wiggins is dashit?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfYSbRKrLic

yes folks, a superstar in the making. carrying his team (which was missing its top THREE PGs) for 3 quarters against The World Wide Follower's favorite team.

A message from Andrew Wiggins:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJJ3sdPtrFs
    Last edited by JtotheIzzo; 02-01-2015 at 12:15 PM.

Default Re: Are we to behave in a manner that denies the reality that Andrew Wiggins isn't dashit

You do realize your title basically means "Are we going to act like Wiggins is the shit?"

Default Re: Are we to behave in a manner that denies the reality that Andrew Wiggins isn't dashit

Quote Originally Posted by Giaodollo
    Being THA SHIT is positive.
    Which is in contrast with what OP is suggesting ISH is doing.

Local High School Star SpanishACB's Avatar

if we deny the reality that wiggins isn't da shit

it means wiggins ain't da shit

'We gonna act like Andrew Wiggins isn't dashit' would have conveyed what the OP intended.

Good High School Starter truhooper's Avatar

15.5 ppg, 4 rpg, 1.8 ast, 43% is threadworthy

Quote Originally Posted by Giaodollo
    Empty stats.
    He plays for the T'Wolves. All stats are empty when you're not winning games.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by truhooper
    15.5 ppg, 4 rpg, 1.8 ast, 43% is threadworthy
    19.3ppg 4.4 rpg 2.5 apg 1.3 spg on 46% shooting in the last 30 days, step OFF!

lol at the beginning of the 4th you see Minnesota winning by 5, and at the end you seem them losing by 17

History made 2016 El Gato Negro's Avatar

I see another choke job by wig, this kid disappears in big moments. No where to be seen in the 4rth. Also cavs playing tired ball last night to many back to back games early this year. So far this becoming a pattern for Wiggins too, completely forgot to show up to the only meaningful college game he played in. Meh.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by El Gato Negro
    I see another choke job by wig, this kid disappears in big moments. No where to be seen in the 4rth. Also cavs playing tired ball last night to many back to back games early this year. So far this becoming a pattern for Wiggins too, completely forgot to show up to the only meaningful college game he played in. Meh.
    That's why he is averaging 30ppg against the team who traded him.

This team started its 4th string PG and he played 40 minutes.

Wiggins was huge today, saying anything else is hate.

Quote Originally Posted by El Gato Negro
    you know you're blowing up when you get dumb posts like this.

Quote Originally Posted by JtotheIzzo
    That's why he is averaging 30ppg against the team who traded him.

This team started its 4th string PG and he played 40 minutes.

Wiggins was huge today, saying anything else is hate.
    The lack of point guards is really apparent. I had never heard of this Lorenzo Brown kid, but damn, everytime I see him put up a shot I cringe. That's not even mentioning that there's almost always a good shot elsewhere.

It also sucked how during his hottest streaks throughout the game they wouldn't run plays for him or give him the ball, which I think contributed to the fact that he got cold down the stretch.

When people main criticisms of a 19 year old rookie are "empty stats" and "chokes in the 4th quarter", you know that guy's gonna be pretty good.

Rubio's suppose back in the line up tomorrow night. I expect AW to get less touches, but could lead to better looks.