Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: The Muslims Needs their own Martin Luther.

Quote Originally Posted by Bosnian Sajo
    I'm calling complete and utter bullshit. 65% of Muslims in Europe say Sharia law is more important than the law of the country they live in...65% of what, 100 people? Sure. But most muslims in Europe live in the east (Turkey, Bosnia, Albania, etc.)...have you ever been to any of these places? Not many religious people. All the "muslims" drink, **** different girls left and right, have music blaaasting all night in the diskoteke, but you expect me to believe that ****ing 65% of them want Sharia law? The thing that would end all of that partying? Give me a breaaaaak
    This depends on who you associate with. There are tons of Turks who like to party and don't take their faith too seriously, but there are many, many Turkish people who are very religiously conservative.

Why do you think a nut like Erdogan is elected in Turkey? In the past two decades or so it's been growing more conservative and Islamist with every passing year.

Does OP realize the Reformation was in 1517 not the 1600s?

Also he didn't really start his own religion. He was really just incensed with some Catholic practices (Selling of indulgences, stressing service over faith) and wanted them to change.

The fact that there is over 33,000 different Christian denominations just points to the retardation that is religion.

Islam would be even more dangerous if you have real theological figureheads who will create their own branches.

Also, do you really want Islam to be reformed by someone like Luther, a notorious antisemite who called for the destruction of the Jewish people. If he had Hitler's resources the Holocaust would have taken place 400 years earlier.

I don't think so.
    Last edited by Nowitness; 03-26-2015 at 02:32 PM.

Dresta.... look, my pops is muslim & my mom is catholic, kindof secular but anyways (well, im just about to go out & devour some beers) my family, relatives and all friends are one or the other of those two, very normal here in Balkans/ex. Yugoslavia.... i know those people & know those religions very well.... i trust my knowledge & huge experience with those people & religions better than your polls & ISIS highlights... But then again those are slavic/european/white muslims (entirely different culture/people) have yet to meet & get to know a middle-eastern/Arab or African muslim around here, in Europe those exist only in something like Germany or England or France or something....

My point is thats the difference between me and the typical American like perhaps you.... they learn about Islam/Muslims only/mostly through American media who do nothing but show the Rednecks of the middle-east, that is what has taught them alot about islam / muslims, so their view is perfectly understandable, but therefore also shallow / unreasonable.... ofcourse ANY muslim would not fancy you very much with those generalizations....

You dudes need to go out more often & travel to some muslim places or something, to get your own actual experience....

Hey, come over here Dresta... we will have some pivo...

Cali Love

Quote Originally Posted by pauk
    Dresta.... look, my pops is muslim & my mom is catholic, kindof secular but anyways (well, im just about to go out & devour some beers) my family, relatives and all friends are one or the other of those two, very normal here in Balkans/ex. Yugoslavia.... i know those people & know those religions very well.... i trust my knowledge & huge experience with those people & religions better than your polls & ISIS highlights... But then again those are slavic/european/white muslims (entirely different culture/people) have yet to meet & get to know a middle-eastern/Arab or African muslim around here, in Europe those exist only in something like Germany or England or France or something....

My point is thats the difference between me and the typical American like perhaps you.... they learn about Islam/Muslims only/mostly through American media who do nothing but show the Rednecks of the middle-east, that is what has taught them alot about islam / muslims, so their view is perfectly understandable, but therefore also shallow / unreasonable.... ofcourse ANY muslim would not fancy you very much with those generalizations....

You dudes need to go out more often & travel to some muslim places or something, to get your own actual experience....

No they prefer to live in their own ignorant world.

Quote Originally Posted by brownmamba00
    No they prefer to live in their own ignorant world.
    Silly boy. Silly animal.

Quote Originally Posted by pauk

No thanks bro, I kinda like my head being attached to my body.

If islam is a religion of peace, why do so many muslims kill people?

cool guy

Quote Originally Posted by Siemens
    I was thinking MLK
    Me too

Quote Originally Posted by Raymone
    If islam is a religion of peace, why do so many muslims kill people?
    Majority of the world's Muslims aren't psychopathic retards who just go around and cut people's heads off or cause other extreme violence. There are what... over a billion Muslims in the world? It's the 2nd most populated religion behind Christianity. If every single Muslim on Earth was like the stereotypical Muslim, then this world would be ****ed by now. It'd be World War on steroids, but that's not the case since not all Muslims are terrible, crazy people.

Wonder what the polling results would be if you asked all the white people in Scottsdale if Zimmerman was fully justified.

Wonder what the polling results would be if you asked all the black people in Compton on whether Darren Wilson should get the death penalty.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Smook A.
    Majority of the world's Muslims aren't psychopathic retards who just go around and cut people's heads off or cause other extreme violence. There are what... over a billion Muslims in the world? It's the 2nd most populated religion behind Christianity. If every single Muslim on Earth was like the stereotypical Muslim, then this world would be ****ed by now. It'd be World War on steroids, but that's not the case since not all Muslims are terrible, crazy people.

You still didn't answer the question. Who cares about the majority? The fact still remains that Muslims kill thousands of people (mostly each other) every year. Why is that?

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
    Lies! Or none of those polled are Muslims. In reality, there's only about 37 true Muslims in the world, Pauk being one of them.
    You are so ****ing ignorant

Islam is one of the more peacefull religions

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
    You still didn't answer the question. Who cares about the majority? The fact still remains that Muslims kill thousands of people (mostly each other) every year. Why is that?
    Hundreds of years of poverty and corrupt leaders?

You are so ****ing stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by kurple
    You are so ****ing ignorant

Islam is one of the more peacefull religions
    It really isn't; not even in an historical context when the abuses and corruption wasn't really detailed (for example during the 17th and 18th centuries).

Islam has always been a religion with a focus on violence and punishment. To deny this is just plain wrong.

I'm not arguing it is the only one however. Just like Islam is the most threatening religion today, in 2015, 85 years ago it was clearly the Catholic Church with it's strident ties to Fascist regimes.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

muslims smell bad