Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Default The Muslims Needs their own Martin Luther.

Martin Luther started his own religion in the 1600's. And he reformed Christianity. I think if we remove the violence from their religion. I actually think it's a good religion.

The Islamic religion really needs its own Reformation. I think it's time to remove the old beliefs, and replace it with modern beliefs.

Default Re: The Muslims Needs their own Martin Luther.

My guess is that there have been a bunch of them in recent history but they were all killed pretty quickly.

There is no violence in Islam and it is a great religion, there is however humans who have a screw loose like ISIS... Islam cant save those people, they are deemed "Kafir" by Islam/Muslims, the term refers to a person who rejects or disbelieves in god or who hides, denies, violates or indoctrinates the Islamic version of truth.... thats why they create their own death cult version of it to fit their agendas/needs/goals and murder anybody who opposes (including muslims, especially muslims) and make a highlight out of it on twitter.... its the middle-easterns version of Satanism....
    Last edited by pauk; 03-25-2015 at 11:58 AM.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Without a doubt.

But it's hard to reform a religion when the Supreme Leader of Iran shouts 'Death to America' every day. Death and destruction is embedded into their DNA.

Quote Originally Posted by pauk
    There is no violence in Islam

Yeah, ISIS is clearly the exception.

Decent playground baller

I was thinking MLK

Quote Originally Posted by Raymone

And except for Sharia Law. And when thousands get trampled on the way to the Hajj.

That is not Islam, they are not muslims.... they are Kafir to ALL muslims (except for the 0.0001% that have as much of a screw loose as ISIS).... thats why they kill about 99.9% Muslims and thats why Muslims are at war with them....

That there is Islam only to ISIS and to people like YOU (islamophobs, racists, many ignorant americans or people who know nothing about Islam)... you are only doing them a favor....

Quote Originally Posted by The Macho Man
    So you have no idea what satanism is huh?
    I see no difference in evil... its their version... and its even worse than Satanism....

Local High School Star HitandRun Reggie's Avatar

"I have a bom......dream!"

ICM Poll: 20% of British Muslims sympathize with 7/7 bombers

31% of Turks support suicide attacks against Westerners in Iraq.

Pew Research (2007): 26% of younger Muslims in America believe suicide bombings are justified.
    35% of young Muslims in Britain believe suicide bombings are justified (24% overall).
    42% of young Muslims in France believe suicide bombings are justified (35% overall).
    22% of young Muslims in Germany believe suicide bombings are justified.(13% overall).
    29% of young Muslims in Spain believe suicide bombings are justified.(25% overall).
    http://pewresearch.org/assets/pdf/mu...ns.pdf#page=60

ICM Poll: 20% of British Muslims sympathize with 7/7 bombers

31% of Turks support suicide attacks against Westerners in Iraq.

Pew Research (2007): 26% of younger Muslims in America believe suicide bombings are justified.
    35% of young Muslims in Britain believe suicide bombings are justified (24% overall).
    42% of young Muslims in France believe suicide bombings are justified (35% overall).
    22% of young Muslims in Germany believe suicide bombings are justified.(13% overall).
    29% of young Muslims in Spain believe suicide bombings are justified.(25% overall).
    http://pewresearch.org/assets/pdf/mu...ns.pdf#page=60

Lies! Or none of those polled are Muslims. In reality, there's only about 37 true Muslims in the world, Pauk being one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
    Without a doubt.

But it's hard to reform a religion when the Supreme Leader of Iran shouts 'Death to America' every day. Death and destruction is embedded into their DNA.
    Uh, are you talking about their current president or their current Supreme Leader? And how recent were the quotes?

Citation needed here. I think your information is outdated.

God damn, i should just stick to the NBA forum/basketball talk really, im shocked by the amount of racists/nazists or ignorant douchebags in this department (really no difference) that reveal themselves, posters who i thought were awesome but yet proven to be these shallow guys.... and the admins who allows this shit....

Ok fine, you win.... you know more than me about Islam and im a muslim.... you win.... its evil... im evil... its all about violence.... you are a perfect human being... your religion is perfect, has no violence.... im evil... you are an angel.... i will kill yall and Kareem Abdul Jabbar is gona behead Kobe.... cool....

Quote Originally Posted by Droid101
    Uh, are you talking about their current president or their current Supreme Leader? And how recent were the quotes?

Citation needed here. I think your information is outdated.

Oh is it outdated now?

http://nypost.com/2015/03/23/irans-s...nuclear-talks/

I'm surprised you weren't on the pulse of how Iran feels about us. The Ayatollah just said this a couple of days ago amidst the country's negotiations with the U.S.