Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    I usually hit open layups

Default Re: Jeremy Lin is flat out garbage

Quote Originally Posted by Dubs510
    give lin a break he was playing in front of his hometown
    Seriously, why should he get a break? There are many dudes vying for a starting position in the NBA and don't make it. How many years have Lin been in the NBA, and has yet show no sign of improvement. He still doesn't have a reliable jumper, poor ass handle, weak upper body strength, make stupid ass pass in mid air, no floater, indecisive while driving to the hole, etc... Lin isn't a starter period.

Very good NBA starter

where are the idiot fools saying he was gonna average 18-20ppg?

there were lots of them on ish.

guess lin's play has shut them all up now.

Quote Originally Posted by DCL
    where are the idiot fools saying he was gonna average 18-20ppg?

there were lots of them on ish.

guess lin's play has shut them all up now.

NBA All-star

Quote Originally Posted by pnyozzzoo
    Lin is frustrating and TROLLy as one player can be towards both his fans and his haters. Because he is like the most inconsistent player ever.

If dude flat out sucks, there won't be so many fans left after N.Y. he will just be an average dude doing his thing. If he plays good most of the time people will just label him as an underrate player who is not a star in the good player category.

But he plays completely polar opposite game by game, some game he plays so well like sec best player on his team some game he disappear completely and be total trash. His number is average his PER is average. But any coach would rather have a guy give close to 14/4/6 every night than someone give 4/2/3 one night and 20/4/9 the other. He just cannot stabilize ever. Find his role ffs already.

And with the way he started and he's only asian player visible + only asian plays guard in like forever he will always draw attention like a sore thumb. He also has conflicting personality. He's effective when he plays like Westbrook but he will always try to play like nash.He talks one way play the other in game. Dude is just so polar opposite and conflicting, contradicting all the time, the best troll player so f frustrating to watch.

Current lakers is the best scenario can happen to him, even though Kobe shots alot, but truely embrace him and will be happy if Lin will do his thing and ignore Kobe even. If Lin f up this year, its over. He will not have a long career in NBA. His mindset is just not suitable for competitive sports. I am saying this as a frustrated fan.

so he's an erratic player who could score in bunches, but when there's a particular scheme set both by the opposing team/defense, or the offense trying to explore the other team, he hasn't had his break through.

and it's one of those case where at the least for some people they are calling it the last chance to show whether or not he has that scorer mentality.

since I'm using the term scorer loosely here as averaging 10 PPG as a starter with 28 min (didn't look up stats) can't necessarily be considered as a "scorer"

his passing ability though.

you sort of need to get him a straight line to drive.

Bear Chested Da Brawn STATUTORY's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GimmeThat
    you sort of need to get him a straight line to drive.
    i wouldn't trust an asian behind the wheel

NBA All-star

Quote Originally Posted by STATUTORY
    i wouldn't trust an asian behind the wheel

an asian should purchase google

since you probably trust an asian playing monopoly

He's looking worse now than he did coming off the bench for Houston. I don't know what is wrong with him...he has NO excuses on this lakers squad. He's getting minutes and touches.

I just hope he isn't mind ****ed right now. He does seem like he has a very fragile ego.

Maybe his ankles are still bothering him? He is a player that relies heavily on athletic ability.

College superstar

Quote Originally Posted by STATUTORY
    stone cold scrub

I tried to tell idiots in this forum this past play-offs that Jeremy Lin sucks, and was one of the biggest reasons why the Rockets lost against Portland. Lin stans completely ignored the fact that Lin missed all them friggin point blank wide open layups, and these bitch niggas kept defending him for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by MiseryCityTexas
    I tried to tell idiots in this forum this past play-offs that Jeremy Lin sucks, and was one of the biggest reasons why the Rockets lost against Portland. Lin stans completely ignored the fact that Lin missed all them friggin point blank wide open layups, and these bitch niggas kept defending him for some reason.
    And Lillard tore him up.

Bev played solid defense when he was in even though he was hospitalized for a night or two during the series.

College superstar

Quote Originally Posted by UK2K
    And Lillard tore him up.

Bev played solid defense when he was in even though he was hospitalized for a night or two during the series.

Yep this was another fact Insidehoops kept sweeping under the rug whenever I brought it up. Patrick basically played throughout that play-off series hurt. He probably would have done a much better job guarding Lillard if he was a 100 % healthy.

Banned

ISH is retarded. All the people who were hyping him now hate him. Anyone with half a brain could tell during linsanity that he was benefiting from having free reign and from other teams not having seen footage or having a chance to gameplan against him. I don't think he's a complete scrub but he isn't a starter in this league considering how many quality point guards are coming off the bench in this era. I'd rather someone like Vasquez over Lin.

NBA lottery pick

I would not call him garbage because he has shown at tilmes he can be solid.Lin is a good kid but with to much expectations.

Top 1 Bball Mind.

Quote Originally Posted by ronnymac
    I would not call him garbage because he has shown at tilmes he can be solid.Lin is a good kid but with to much expectations.
    Let's play "spot the Asian".

Very good NBA starter

Dude has the shittiest handles in the league (for pg standards)

Hes decent in everything else but those handles tho

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by RoundMoundOfReb
    Let's play "spot the Asian".
    you need look elsewhere.I am not one.I am a rockets fan who saw how lins crazy hardcore fans put unrealistic expectations on him.Most of us never had an issue with lin but more so with his rabid fans.