Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 07-08-2007, 01:55 PM   #106
shafir
I>You. Get over it.

shafir is a pretty well-respected postershafir is a pretty well-respected postershafir is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Just Heard On Espn News

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perezident
you have got to be the dumbest knick fan ever!

Frye is a soft girl that cant play any D!! he always got himself in foul trouble THUS causing your BACKUP! PF in Lee (who cant even start infront of Frye btw) and taking most of the minutes from Frye...so obviously he'd get a double double! .... Then you have your 3rd string Pf in Rose soooo zeke had no other choice but to strain lee

If lee was a starter he'd avrg WHAT??? WTF?? that guy is not a scorer he gets his points off of garbage put backs ...he has no low post moves and not to mention he's more of a SF than PF anyway and still a "BACKUP" at that aswell

and what the hell??? "Eddy Curry's career > Spencer Hawes (when it's all set and done)" lol i guess your mis cleo then??
Lee didn't start ahead of Frye because he was great off the bench, not because Frye was better. Lee averaged over 10 RPG on the top rebounding team in the league. That's quite an accomplishment. If he was a starter, his numbers would be much better, he is not backup material. I think it's quite obvious that you have never seen David Lee play, you claim that he averaged a double double because there was nobody else to play his position, and APPARENTLY, he is a small forward. Stop trying to act smart on a guy you have never seen play, and when you reply to this post, don't even try to claim that you've watched the guy. HTR overhypes Lee, and you describe him as if he was Rafael Araujo. Go back to smoking whatever you were on, you won't survive with that kind of stupidity on ISH.
shafir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2007, 02:10 PM   #107
HaNdLe ThE RoCk
NBA All-star

HaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputationHaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputation

I doubt none of these Kings fans have seen Lee play more then 5 games.
HaNdLe ThE RoCk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2007, 06:05 PM   #108
Perezident
Kings>>>Clippers

Perezident has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shafir
Lee didn't start ahead of Frye because he was great off the bench, not because Frye was better. Lee averaged over 10 RPG on the top rebounding team in the league. That's quite an accomplishment. If he was a starter, his numbers would be much better, he is not backup material. I think it's quite obvious that you have never seen David Lee play, you claim that he averaged a double double because there was nobody else to play his position, and APPARENTLY, he is a small forward. Stop trying to act smart on a guy you have never seen play, and when you reply to this post, don't even try to claim that you've watched the guy. HTR overhypes Lee, and you describe him as if he was Rafael Araujo. Go back to smoking whatever you were on, you won't survive with that kind of stupidity on ISH.
how can u tell me i havent seen this guy play b4????

he does nothing special...i said what he does on the previous page...but you jus decided to quote the first post without even reading the next post...like i said i was pulling for the knicks to make the PO's last year and this year !

he is a role player...he wont be a star he cant shoot nor does he have good reliable post moves HTR over hypes this guy as if he's the best thing since sliced bread

and your arguement that Frye wasnt better than lee is bogus! ...Frye is better than lee... Frye as an offensive game lee doesnt! ...Frye cant play D and lee cant either...So i guess i'lll take that back and say they both are equals imo

Lee will forever be a bench player...He jus does all the dirty work...Like Clevlands PF Varejao ...He looks more productive than Gooden but that doesnt mean he's better
Perezident is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2007, 06:22 PM   #109
final.wrath
Banned

final.wrath has decent reputationfinal.wrath has decent reputation

I have a question about Lee. How is his defense? I know he's a monster on the boards but at that height is he able to sufficiently guard PFs?
final.wrath is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: