Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Old 02-05-2013, 11:25 PM   #1
idizzle
Good college starter

idizzle has a terrific reputationidizzle has a terrific reputationidizzle has a terrific reputationidizzle has a terrific reputationidizzle has a terrific reputation
Default Jimmy Time

I've been a Jimmy Butler fan since hi Marquette days. He was playing out of position their but he was balling. I still remember the game wnning shot against St Johna couple years ago. I've been watching more Marquette games since D-Wade. They have always had some good SG but they were always played out of position. If the Bulls do get rid of Rip in the offseason, A Rose-Butler backcort is going to be something dangrous in the future.

http://www.grantland.com/blog/the-tr...iss-army-knife
idizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 09:27 AM   #2
CarlosBoozer
"Boozer"

CarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Jimmy Time

Butler has averaged 14.9 points, 7.5 rebounds, and 1.3 steals.
Great player and a bright future for this bull
CarlosBoozer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 09:53 PM   #3
ljsbb27
Local High School Star

ljsbb27 is popular on this boardljsbb27 is popular on this boardljsbb27 is popular on this boardljsbb27 is popular on this boardljsbb27 is popular on this board

Jimmy is coming nicely. He's shown what he can do when he gets an extended amount of minutes. He's only going to get better the more playing time he continues to get. His defense is amazing. His rebounding is excellent for his position. He hustles, plays hard, plays under control, is a smart player, a decent and willing passer, extremely athletic and has a lot of endurance.

He needs some more experience, but if Jimmy puts in the work to improve his ball handling and outside shot than we can really have something special here.
ljsbb27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 10:01 PM   #4
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Go Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation here

He has talent and has show flashes but it takes time (years) to know what a player will do as a full-time starter.

The same people who are on his nuts will be the first ones tearing him down after a couple bad games.
Go Getter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 10:57 PM   #5
idizzle
Good college starter

idizzle has a terrific reputationidizzle has a terrific reputationidizzle has a terrific reputationidizzle has a terrific reputationidizzle has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go Getter
He has talent and has show flashes but it takes time (years) to know what a player will do as a full-time starter.

The same people who are on his nuts will be the first ones tearing him down after a couple bad games.

http://www.chicagonow.com/chicago-sp...d/2013/01/848/

I know it will take some time for Jimmy to put i all together He's progressing faster than I predicted.

I see him being another Arron Afflalo.
idizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 05:45 AM   #6
Crystallas
Smile, you're on ISH

Crystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I see him being a poor mans Iguodala.
Crystallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 06:41 PM   #7
Glide2keva
NBA sixth man of the year

Glide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystallas
I see him being a poor mans Iguodala.
Or a rich man's Jimmy Butler.
Glide2keva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 04:55 PM   #8
(e)
MJ of ISH *Brotherhood

(e) is a pretty well-respected poster(e) is a pretty well-respected poster(e) is a pretty well-respected poster(e) is a pretty well-respected poster

He's going to need to continue to improve his outside game if he wants to be a full time starter, especially if we try him at the 2, which is the only place for him in the starting lineup.

But I like what he's bringing to the team. Definitely a guy I want to see stay in a Bulls uniform for awhile.
(e) is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: