Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Exclamation SICK WICKED Highlights from the #1 center's annihilation of The Clippers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNn6YkEEEjY
    That all round complete game. The inside scoring. The outside scoring. The passing. The defense.

This is why Boogie is the #1 center in the league.

Default Re: SICK WICKED Highlights from the #1 center's annihilation of The Clippers

THX for the link. He is beasting.

Default Re: SICK WICKED Highlights from the #1 center's annihilation of The Clippers

At the 1:20 mark...

Fantastic pass. Great vision.

BOOGIE!

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease Crose's Avatar

great game very nice center but dwight howard is better

I wanted to post the same thread, Cousins was great against the Clips. Dismantling a front court of DJ/Griffin/Hawes is no small feat. He also dished out important assists whenever the Kings slumped on offense. What I'm most impressed aboutabout is how he handled getting into foul trouble mid 3rd quarter. Cousins' play had shaken up DJ so bad he looked miserable all night, Demarcus also held his own on defense especially in limiting Blake.

#Dre Day in Sac Town andremiller07's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dunksby
    I wanted to post the same thread, Cousins was great against the Clips. Dismantling a front court of DJ/Griffin/Hawes is no small feat. He also dished out important assists whenever the Kings slumped on offense. What I'm most impressed aboutabout is how he handled getting into foul trouble mid 3rd quarter. Cousins' play had shaken up DJ so bad he looked miserable all night, Demarcus also held his own on defense especially in limiting Blake.
    Really it's not much of a feat, none of those guys individually are great defenders and for some reason despite the Kings not having any great 3 point threats the Clippers refused to double team him (poor game plan by Rivers). If DMC can overpower someone one on one easily like he can in that frontline it's a easy night, his troubles are against players like Marc Gasol/Bogut who have similar strength and high IQ when it comes to defense.

The Clippers frontline aside from DJ's weakside shot blocking is fairly garbage when it comes to defense. I was actually more impressed by some of the passes he made than I was him scoring on those guys.

Quote Originally Posted by andremiller07
    Really it's not much of a feat, none of those guys individually are great defenders and for some reason despite the Kings not having any great 3 point threats the Clippers refused to double team him (poor game plan by Rivers). If DMC can overpower someone one on one easily like he can in that frontline it's a easy night, his troubles are against players like Marc Gasol/Bogut who have similar strength and high IQ when it comes to defense.

The Clippers frontline aside from DJ's weakside shot blocking is fairly garbage when it comes to defense. I was actually more impressed by some of the passes he made than I was him scoring on those guys.
    He made some crazy shots and they did collapse on him a lot of times. I agree that Memphis will give him a harder time. DMC is a very skilled big man though he doesn't rely on bullying his way as much which separates him from most scoring big men.

#Dre Day in Sac Town andremiller07's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dunksby
    He made some crazy shots and they did collapse on him a lot of times, I agree that Memphis will give him a harder time. DMC is a very skilled big man though he doesn't rely on bullying his way as much which separates him from most scoring big men.
    Yeah I agree but I'm saying if DMC can bully his way in like he can against the Clippers frontline it's just a complete mismatch to the point where you have to double/triple everytime. Which is why I don't really see it as any feat at all it's what he should do when he can both overpower/outsmart and out-skill someone.

I honestly wish he would rely more on his bully style of ball more often I feel he gets caught up trying to do to much or bailing the offence out shooting jumpers instead of just going in making a strong move and finishing. When he actually works to establish a low position it's pretty over but he doesn't do it enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Crose
    great game very nice center but dwight howard is better
    Boogie>Coward

Can't believe Danny Ainge almost got this guy for the some of the garbage on Celtics about 2 years ago.

Gay and Cousins are also a solid duo. 2-1 in their first 3 games. Good win against a top 3 team in the western conference.
    Last edited by Lebron23; 11-03-2014 at 08:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by fiddy
    Boogie>Coward
    This is true.

He played incredibly.

Was very impressed with him.

Some of those passes were nuts. Love the dudes game. One of my favourite players in the league, and I agree; one of, if not the best center/big man in the game. Shame he plays for such a terrible team, but lets see if the Kings pick it up.