Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Rules #2 dont give fk* travelingman's Avatar

Default Re: I hate skinny dudes at the gym

Quote Originally Posted by Budadiiii
    I'd be ashamed to walk into a gym if I was on twig mode.

When I was 11-14 I worked out in the privacy of my own home.. until I was 'big' enough to put my workouts on display.

Showing up as a twig is disrespectful. Fat people get away with it because we know they're just cardio people trying to better themselves. Show up as a twig and you're asking to get mocked silently.
    What is with your ever-changing avatar?

OP is probably one of those guys that always say YOLO and has a weird orange tan.

I don't have a problem with people who aren't in shape being in the gym, that's the point of the gym. As others have said, everyone starts somewhere. Bro-scientists, people who hog equipment and people who shout when exhaling do annoy me.

OP, are you the curls for the girls type?

I would laugh at anyone who did that sh*t. I have my headphones bumping in my ear anyways and just focus on my workout. Go ahead and grunt like a retarded gorilla next to me, I can't hear you.

Sunshine State

Quote Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
    you were actually around my size (I'm maybe an inch or two taller.) i'm not really concerned about being jacked just kind of toned a little bit. i'm skinny enough to where if i do a lot of pushups a day for like a month my arms start to get bigger
    i probably won't take it too seriously though...

track
    You don't need to be jacked for track, depending on what you're running anyway.

When I first started gym I was a skinny ass twig as well. Used to think that whenever people laughed it was at me. You know, maybe they were, but I didn't give a shit. I just went about doing my routine, doing full sets at whatever 'pathetic' weight it was even if the ripped black dude next to me was doing three times the weight. Now flashforward and I'm as ripped as them.

Everyone starts somewhere. I respect the hell out of skinny/fat people who show up at the gym and I try to help them when I can.

Quote Originally Posted by K Xerxes
    When I first started gym I was a skinny ass twig as well. Used to think that whenever people laughed it was at me. You know, maybe they were, but I didn't give a shit. I just went about doing my routine, doing full sets at whatever 'pathetic' weight it was even if the ripped black dude next to me was doing three times the weight. Now flashforward and I'm as ripped as them.

Everyone starts somewhere. I respect the hell out of skinny/fat people who show up at the gym and I try to help them when I can.
    Cosign on all points. Repped (even tho I know the OP is just trolling)

Edit: oops gotta spread it around some apparently. I'll owe ya

3-time NBA All-Star Lakers Legend#32's Avatar

Oh this thread is so macho.

shhhhhhh

My funny gym story

In the 90's I was working with a ill fated racing team as a test driver on a new car. Reggie Jackson was a silent partner in the project. One day at the shop Jackson had tried to get into the car and couldn't get his butt past the side structure. He's stuck, can't get out he's sweating like a pig took two of us to lift him out... comedy at it's best

So we were based out of Monterey and beside the race team and owning a coffee shop Reggie had also opened his own Golds Gym in town and he gave me a membership. So I go over one night, he's there and introduces me to a trainer.

Now I'm about 5'10'' and weigh 160 soaking wet, I'm slim... The trainer a woman is shorter than me and has muscles in places I don't even have places.

Reggie introduces us tells her what I do what it entails I explain I can't get any bigger really a racecar is a very tight fit so I want endurance not power. She starts telling me ok we'll use this machine and that machine and you do this and that and so many reps blah blah blah and Jackson butts in screaming "No he works in a shoe box, he has to fit in a shoe box! if his shoulders get bigger than my ass we're fuc*ed"

What I get from this thread is that OP is a latent homosexual.

ISH' Muslim Community LEFT4DEAD's Avatar

OP is a very sad man.

I need a training partner that can keep up. Where do you train? You should spot me bro

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by The Macho Man
    I hate huge dudes at the gym. Like honestly, you think that much muscle looks good? Plus your cardio is shit.
    This you bro?

Be honest bro, with cocaine biceps like that bro... you chased away your fair share of skinny dudes at the gym, bro.

OP is obviously a ****ing loser.

In all honesty I think OP is just messing around.
    But in all serious the skinny dudes at the gym do bug me. But it's not the newbs, it's the ones that think they got something to prove. Trying to lift way more than they can comfortably do with such awkward form trying to show that they are stronger than the meatheads.

I'm all business in the gym. I don't bother anybody or pay attention to whats going on. In and out