Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: India launches diplomatic offensive against U.S.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    I've been there and the very air smelled bad. I went to villages where they're just sitting on 10KG sacks of weed as if they were potatos(not saying its a bad or good thing, just saying).

Traffic stops for a cow crossing the road (not a myth it happened loads of times)

Around all the cool stuff there are 10 million beggers with nasty deformities cus their parents broke their legs when they were babies so they'd grow up to be better beggars.

Everywhere you go you get surrounded by 10 million smelly kids who put flowers on you then try to demand money.

Instead of squirrels they got giant monkeys roaming around who could probably murder you if you wanted to, and jump around trees and roof tops in packs, and they do mess with humans and steal their shit sometimes.

The cities smelled.

The country and temples were really beautiful. Most of the people were nice but acted really meek and submissive. They had cool dance parties and clubs.

I went to Bombay, Jaipur, Delhi and alot of the northern region of India and was there 3 weeks.

Some of the stuff I said isn't politically correct, but I'm just being honest. It was a pretty country, lots of the people were friendly, but otherwise it was hellish.
    Nothing wrong with anything you said. I've been to India and what you say is pretty accurate. The chaos on the roads is madness. Remember passing a traffic jam once which seemed to consists of over a hundred cars all pointed in different directions honking their horns; couldn't see how anyone was ever gonna get out of there lol. A monkey once stole a banana out of my Dad's zipped backpack - they are crafty buggers.

The dogs also have rabies, are mangy as hell, and all over the place. The poverty is horrible, but should give foreign travellers some perspective.

But there is a big difference between all that and saying 'i never liked Indians' (like that guy). No one has met enough Indians to make such a generalisation. One could say 'i've disliked all the Indians i've met' and be justified, but exclaiming 'i've never liked Indians' is quite different.

bitch needs to get deported...but i wouldnt of expected anything more with the low wages she gave

Very good NBA starter

india is the smelliest country i've ever been to.

National High School Star

As an Indian (and American) I think this is such nonsense on both sides. Stupid women tried to pay a ridiculous wage and got what she deserved. At the same time, if you were a US citizen and you had hired an illegal worker or something I don't think they are going to take you into the precinct, put you with other hardened criminals, and then strip search you (maybe I'm wrong). Seems a bit of an overkill to do all that, especially considering she was a diplomat.

Hard to say if she was misguided, or if she truly was being cheap (and/or dumb). In India, that wage she was paying is normal. If she wanted to bring over her main helper she probably didn't even consider paying them more just because they are in America. Especially, if they travel back and forth between America and India. She probably thought it would create mad problems back home if all of a sudden she started paying just one of the help 10x more than everyone else.

Such an overblown situation though. If someone is a diplomat they should really be cognizant of the laws. It's ridiculous that they get immunity in the first place.

NBA Superstar

they thought it was Saul's wife and that guy was taking shit off Saul's computer.

A lot of Indians work near my office and they make up a sizable portion of patients in my practice. Some are terrific patients but most fall into this stereotype: They have bad periodontal disease but will argue about it and demand to have "just cleaning". They complain about the need for just about any treatment and the cost. "In India I get crown for $15!" They are needle-phobic and freak out with even the most simple dental procedures. A lot of them will go back and get work done in India and return to my office with the crappiest dental work I've ever seen and then will get mad at me when it fails.

Done ranting.

Quote Originally Posted by The Macho Man
    15 bucks?

And you have the nerve to charge hundreds

You get what you pay for. $15 is overcharging for some of the crap crowns I've seen from India.

Quote Originally Posted by Scholar
    This is what the Indian diplomat looks like, btw:

http://www.hindustantimes.com/images...wallpaper1.jpg
    Hot damn what an evil hottie.

Anyway, this entire diplomatic immunity system sucks and needs a big overhaul. Of course it makes sense for diplomats to have certain protections, but when someone abuses their immunity to the law they honestly deserve to be punished twice as hard. The diplomat circuit around the world is a cesspool of blatant criminals who do all they can to make a mockery of the laws of the country they reside in because they have a special passport.

The US is the last who should be able to speak on this though. Didn't they give diplomatic immunity to some fellow to get out under a couple of blatant murders a couple of years ago?

______________________ Balla_Status's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rufuspaul
    You get what you pay for. $15 is overcharging for some of the crap crowns I've seen from India.
    There's a huge difference between Indians and americans with indian parents. Go ahead and expand that to all of asia.

Indian owned hotels are by far the worse. They are usually owned by ACTUAL indians. Not americans with indian parents.

Quote Originally Posted by GASOL IS GOAT
    Wow India has no respect for their women, even female politicians their dress in skimpy clothing

I never liked India or Indians matter of fact. I used to work in subway and whenever a stupid indian would come in they'd be like "Can you change your gloves" with their annoying indian accent. Then I'd be like "sure" while I'm picturing myself in my head jumping over the damn counter to beat that guy's ass. Even when we had a long line going out the door indians would always ask me "can you change your glove?" Talk about being incosiderate, I'm sorry that you don't like meat because it's against your damn religion or whatever but their's no point in me changing my gloves. For f*cks sake, We cut the bread then load meat on the sandwhich then stick our meat tainted hands in the veggie cambro. The veggie's are already tainted with the essence of meat there's no point in changing my gloves it's just a waste of my time, your time, and everyone who's waiting in line time. Indians aren't the smartest bunch are they?
    I just negative repped you. This guy thinks that every indians sounded like Afu from the Simpsons.

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23
    I just negative repped you. This guy thinks that every indians sounded like Afu from the Simpsons.
    I just negative repped you .

The P key is nowhere near the F key.

Speaking of negs, I got this nice one yesterday:

Quote Originally Posted by anonymous fakkit
    That's why they become doctors and you have to settle for being a shitty dentist. No wonder it's the profession with the highest number of suicides, all you fakkits can never make it into med school.

Yeah that's how dental schools work. They just recruit losers who didn't make it into med school. Funny how everyone in my class had a 4.0 in undergrad.

Good college starter

this has been interesting to follow what an embarassing reaction for India. THere are Indians sockpuppeting on comments on articles pretending to American and saying we shouldn't have treated her "like a common criminal." That's a pretty big red flag you're not american drug charges (who she complained about being detained with) are considered by Americans much more minor offenses than visa fraud and the stuff she's charged with. In India it is outrageous that a wealthy person be charged for those things

that's fine, just pull all aid from India.

Quote Originally Posted by yobore
    this has been interesting to follow what an embarassing reaction for India. THere are Indians sockpuppeting on comments on articles pretending to American and saying we shouldn't have treated her "like a common criminal." That's a pretty big red flag you're not american drug charges (who she complained about being detained with) are considered by Americans much more minor offenses than visa fraud and the stuff she's charged with. In India it is outrageous that a wealthy person be charged for those things
    But why would you need to stick a finger up somebodys ass when they're arrested and charged with visa fraud? And a diplomat at that