Banned

Default Why do you dismiss radio music? Do you not go to clubs? It's not that serious.

You have to let all that street shit go and just go. Especially if you are in college man. Balance it out. The ladies love that music.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKkb13IU_DE

Default Re: Why do you dismiss radio music? Do you not go to clubs? It's not that serious.

Just listened to 'Call Me Maybe' - Carly Rae Jepsen

Good memories....

'Radio hits' actually form so many great memories with people/growing up that none of that underground trash could ever form. It's garbage music.

Sorry I'm not a music snob..... I ****ing love pop candy.

Music isn't food where you can't just gorge on shit that tastes good... Pop Radio is like snickers and pop tarts only in music form. Listen to as much as you can.

BTW, the Rolling Stones and Beatles are 'Pop Radio'

... those fools made straight up pop songs.

Seriously.. Mick Jagger is no different than Robin Thicke or Chris Brown.

Default Re: Why do you dismiss radio music? Do you not go to clubs? It's not that serious.

If you need to go to clubs and pretend to like music that some 12 year old girl is probably singing her heart out to at this very moment to get girls, you are doing something wrong.

Too mainstream dude. I'd much rather listen to low quality music by less talented artists than ever conform man. If it's on the radio, it's automatically for hipsters. I mean, the DJs on radio stations just look for bad music, because it's not like they want people to listen, right? Those people obviously got famous by making terrible music. Nah man im underground for life. There's no better feeling than condescendingly dismissing common interests in favor of something nobody else has ever heard of. That's what music is really about. The music is so creative... when you're Al.

The worst is when an underground artist starts getting radio play. Automatic sellout. They must have purposely lowered the quality of their music. Sellouts

I treat em like any other song. I would never pretend to like a song though... I love my taste in music and will never disrespect it.

National High School Star dr.hee's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorMurder
    I don't listen to shit music. I don't go to clubs. I don't want a chick that listens to shit music and goes to clubs.

Very good NBA starter tmacattack33's Avatar

I love that Show Me song.

Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorMurder
    I don't listen to shit music. I don't go to clubs. I don't want a chick that listens to shit music and goes to clubs.

Homage to Al Thornton AI Thornton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ThatCoolKid
    If you need to go to clubs and pretend to like music that some 12 year old girl is probably singing her heart out to at this very moment to get girls, you are doing something wrong.
    That wisdom. You really are that cool kid.