Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Default Re: Ricky Rubio with 21 points, 13 rebounds, 12 assists on 9/17 FG% in win over Spurs

Quote Originally Posted by bagelred
    If Kahn was smart, he would taken Rubio and Steph Curry back-to-back in the draft. Could have happened, should have happened.....but he takes Johnny Flynn.
    And Ty Lawson later in the draft and trades him. A Rubio/Curry backcourt would be a good one, though. And a "Big 3" of Rubio-Curry-Love would be pretty dangerous going forward if Love could stay healthy.

Default Re: Ricky Rubio with 21 points, 13 rebounds, 12 assists on 9/17 FG% in win over Spurs

good shit

I just wish he could shoot.
    How hard does Rubio work?
    Will he go get better over the summer or not?

NBA sixth man of the year Levity's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by vert48
    I just wish he could shoot.
    How hard does Rubio work?
    Will he go get better over the summer or not?
    He most certainly will. Rubio hasnt had an offsesaon to really improve his game since joining the NBA> his first season was the lock out sesaon, meaning shortened training camp. His second season(this season), he wasnt able to fully improve his game in the off season since he was still coming off the ACL surgery.

Hes finally looking close to 100%, so i have no doubt that he will work hard this summer, and hopefully in turn, become much better at finishing at the rim. His jumpshot needs a lot more arc on it, as well.