Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: How many games does D-wade play this year?

Quote Originally Posted by Dresta
    There have only been 2 seasons with more than 70 games since then, and Wade played 69 with 35mpg in one of them (including many inconsequential games sat out during the season). In fact, including playoffs he has played 70+ games each one of the last 4 seasons.

Wade missed only like 8-10 games due to injuries last year. He'd sit out one game and then beast the next. He actually looked better than he did the year before. I can see him play 65-70 games this season, averaging 32-34 mins.

Quote Originally Posted by Marchesk
    Just play him enough so he's ready for the playoffs and no more. Bosh looking to put up Toronto numbers again.
    "CB4 is never coming back," Bosh said, referring to his nickname as a Raptor. "A few years later, I think I'm a much better player. It's funny, even all the way over here in Africa, people are telling me, 'We need CB4 back.' I can't be that. That's impossible."

"But I feel I'm a much better leader and a much better player, and I'm much more prepared for the role, the all-around role, that they need me to fill. That's exciting for me to really challenge myself and step up to the plate next year and make sure we get it done, no matter what happens."

http://espn.go.com/nba/truehoop/miam...ead-miami-heat

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by Hey Yo
    "CB4 is never coming back," Bosh said, referring to his nickname as a Raptor. "A few years later, I think I'm a much better player. It's funny, even all the way over here in Africa, people are telling me, 'We need CB4 back.' I can't be that. That's impossible."

"But I feel I'm a much better leader and a much better player, and I'm much more prepared for the role, the all-around role, that they need me to fill. That's exciting for me to really challenge myself and step up to the plate next year and make sure we get it done, no matter what happens."

http://espn.go.com/nba/truehoop/miam...ead-miami-heat
    This was before ball dominant Bran dipped outta Miami. Things have changed. Bosh will be more featured, and thus will give a more engaging effort in terms of his aggressiveness.

Wade gon' make these hackers who released Gabby's nudes PAY by dropping 16 & 5 next year in 45 games played!

[COLOR="White"]yea i done did it again[/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by PJR
    This was before ball dominant Bran dipped outta Miami. Things have changed. Bosh will be more featured, and thus will give a more engaging effort in terms of his aggressiveness.
    Read the article genius. Bosh said this AFTER Lebron went back to Cleveland. The guy your franchise just paid 120 million dollars is STILL too much of a ***** to play in the paint.

Quote Originally Posted by PJR
    No, it's not.

If you would have opened the link you would have seen this was said after James announced he wasn't coming back.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by JT123
    Read the article genius. Bosh said this AFTER Lebron went back to Cleveland. The guy your franchise just paid 120 million dollars is STILL too much of a ***** to play in the paint.

The only way there is evidence of LeBron turning BOsh into a spot up shooter, is if Bosh somehow averages 25/12 this season

I got him at a high 60 low 70 games played this year.

What the hell are you talking about? In the article Bosh said he's a better player, a better leader, and better prepared to fill the all around role. What exactly is wrong with those comments?

Quote Originally Posted by GrapeApe
    What the hell are you talking about? In the article Bosh said he's a better player, a better leader, and better prepared to fill the all around role. What exactly is wrong with those comments?
    Saying you are better doesn't mean you are. For the last 4 seasons all I have seen him do is shoot spot up jumpers and get dominated on the boards. Even with Lebron out of the picture he is still unwilling to try and play in the paint. That is pathetic, especially since the Heat just gave him 120 million dollars!

Saying you are better doesn't mean you are. For the last 4 seasons all I have seen him do is shoot spot up jumpers and get dominated on the boards. Even with Lebron out of the picture he is still unwilling to try and play in the paint. That is pathetic, especially since the Heat just gave him 120 million dollars!
    Where in the article does he say he's unwilling to play in the paint? He calls himself a better player and THAT'S what you take away from it?

His comments are no different than if Lebron had said he's not the same player that he was in his first stint with Cleveland and he now considers himself a better player.

Quote Originally Posted by GrapeApe
    Where in the article does he say he's unwilling to play in the paint? He calls himself a better player and THAT'S what you take away from it?

His comments are no different than if Lebron had said he's not the same player that he was in his first stint with Cleveland and he now considers himself a better player.
    Difference is we have actually seen Lebron's game evolve, while we have watched Bosh become more one dimensional. The only thing we have seen Bosh improve is his 3 point shooting, and even then he still isn't very reliable (34% last season)
    When people talk about the old CB4 coming back everyone knows they are referring to him playing closer to the basket. Bosh had already gone on record previously saying that he did not want to "bang with bigger players anymore," which was somewhat okay considering Lebron was on his team. But Lebron is gone now, and according to that article it looks as if Bosh still has no desire to play in the paint.

Good High School Starter SmackOrH.A.K's Avatar

If Spolestra is smart, he should play him just as often as Pop plays Duncan

dwade well play everygame to season and every game to playoff until we win champoinship