Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Yes or No: Will popavich and tha spurs finally win back 2 back titles?

I remember when Pop won his first championship. He said that he couldn't take any credit. That who would not win having Tim Duncan. Duncan is the real deal.

Default Re: Yes or No: Will popavich and tha spurs finally win back 2 back titles?

Quote Originally Posted by jstern
    I remember when Pop won his first championship. He said that he couldn't take any credit. That who would not win having Tim Duncan. Duncan is the real deal.
    He didnt become what he was until 2011/2012, so they said those things for good reason.

Nope but wouldn't shock me if they did win it all.

The Magic are a trash HylianNightmare's Avatar

No

Decent playground baller

Not likely from the 6th seed position, but I give them much more chance than most 6 seeds to win.

Popovich was being modest. He know duncan was not tha main reason especially since spurs greats d-rob and sean elliott was there too.

If they do, it'd be one of the best championship runs ever.

Funny thing is, the most likely place they get home-court is in the finals if they get there.

I imagine it will be Spurs and Cavs Part 2 in the finals.

Spurs will win and the finals will suck just like last year. So 1 sided.

Quote Originally Posted by Real14
    Popovich was being modest. He know duncan was not tha main reason especially since spurs greats d-rob and sean elliott was there too.
    Why do Kobe stans hate Duncan so much?

Why do Kobe stans hate Duncan so much?
    Im not a kobe stan man

Banned

D-Rob was old as dirt during those first two titles. Elliot retired after the first one (I think). 2003 - Manu and Parker were babies. First 2 titles definitely all Duncan.

2005-09....Spurs as a whole.

2010-present all Pop's coaching.

Im not a kobe stan man
    I just Googled your name. From what I gather you don't like Lebron and you think Kobe is the best player from 2004 to 2014, with the combination of Lebron and Ray Allen together being number 10. Because I guess Lebron is not good enough to be solo. As well as Tim Duncan and Toni Parker. So you do seem like a Kobe stan. That's what it seems like, but I could be wrong because it's just one thread.

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=354134

Gonna be tough after they get ousted in the 1st round.