Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Rose'sACL user name?? Jeff? Mods? Bad taste and speaks very bleak volumes

When i signed up they requesed that i change my usename from maniacal mass murderer

Default Re: Rose'sACL user name?? Jeff? Mods? Bad taste and speaks very bleak volumes

lol....i didn't see this thread till now.
    as for OP, do you know why am i not banned?
    it is because i don't make threads hating kobe, durant, curry etc just because my fav player in the league right now is lebron. i also don't hate rose and every bulls fan will tell u that.

Quote Originally Posted by imdaman99
    Dude is a Lebron stan and "Spurs fan". Let that set in

Right?

Steve?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Jabbar
    lebron fan with bad tase?

who would have guessed...

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

As the longest term Bulls fan on ISH...I still say...its probably not that big a deal.

Bulls fan and lebron stan at the same time

ok

Quote Originally Posted by ZeN
    Maybe the poster is trying to express that he is always broke?
    Girl is your ass named ACL? Cause I wanna tear that shit up.

Quote Originally Posted by zizozain
    Bulls fan and lebron stan at the same time

ok
    he probably likes basketball first and bulls after that. it is always great when you like the game more than a privately owned team that uses the city/state name so people would give them more money.
    Last edited by Rose'sACL; 04-16-2015 at 05:37 PM.

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

What has always been odd to me is that everyone I know thinks I hate Lebron. You wouldnt believe some of the texts I got when he finally won. But thats just the internet.

I long ago stopped assuming people really get a good read on others. Which is one reason I dont assume some of the assholes here are that in real life. This place really doesnt portray who we are well.

I made a fuss about "Rose's ACL" when I first saw it too. It's in very poor taste.

15x all nba legend TheMarkMadsen's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pegasus
    I made a fuss about "Rose's ACL" when I first saw it too. It's in very poor taste.
    Same, no need to change it now though. The name speaks volumes to the amount of douchebaggery the poster must posses in his real life, which is more than enough.

Nobody with that username made when it was made is going to be taken seriously by anybody and he never is so...