Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Give them attention, it's harassment; no attention, they're shocked!

WTF do these women want? Fcking tired of feminism. You give a bitch some attention, you're harassing her. If she isn't given any attention, she is curious why.

Example: White American Woman in Japan
    TL;DR: She moved to Japan in 2009 for a job. She was single. Throughout her stay, she didn't get any attention, even while dressing promiscuously. Because she didn't get any attention from Japanese men, or even American men living abroad, fck Japan & she left.

And then there's this gem of a video: Woman Walks Through NY For 10 Hours & Is Harassed By Men
    TL;DW: (too long; didn't watch) A girl dresses in tight clothes, walks through a poor area in NY, and is "complimented" for her looks (even though she's a 4/10).

You give these girls attention, they don't want it. When they don't get the attention, everyone is an asshole. GTFOH.
    Thoughts? Am I just being a jerk for not caring about these broads' emotions?
    I think they're all a bunch of attention whores. These "feminists" complain about anything. Anyone can become a fcking rapist just by glancing at a chick. It's ridiculous, y'know?

P.S: I'm not saying it's okay for girls to be harassed; I'm just saying these feminist bitches need to make up their minds. They complain about harassment, then they complain about a lack of sexual attention. Which do you fcking want?

Default Re: Give them attention, it's harassment; no attention, they're shocked!

Quote Originally Posted by The Macho Man
    0/10
    Stating your physical rating doesn't make a difference here.

Default Re: Give them attention, it's harassment; no attention, they're shocked!

Jesus christ bring back negs.

Quote Originally Posted by DwnShft2Xcelr8
    TL;DR: She moved to Japan in 2009 for a job. She was single. Throughout her stay, she didn't get any attention, even while dressing promiscuously. Because she didn't get any attention from Japanese men, or even American men living abroad, fck Japan & she left.
    This is hilarious though. She got a taste of what it's like to be a man. So bitter and sour about it.

Earned not given

Quote Originally Posted by DwnShft2Xcelr8
    WTF do these women want? Fcking tired of feminism. You give a bitch some attention, you're harassing her. If she isn't given any attention, she is curious why.

And then there's this gem of a video: Woman Walks Through NY For 10 Hours & Is Harassed By Men
    TL;DW: (too long; didn't watch) A girl dresses in tight clothes, walks through a poor area in NY, and is "complimented" for her looks (even though she's a 4/10).

You give these girls attention, they don't want it. When they don't get the attention, everyone is an asshole. GTFOH.
    Thoughts? Am I just being a jerk for not caring about these broads' emotions?
    I think they're all a bunch of attention whores. These "feminists" complain about anything. Anyone can become a fcking rapist just by glancing at a chick. It's ridiculous, y'know?

P.S: I'm not saying it's okay for girls to be harassed; I'm just saying these feminist bitches need to make up their minds. They complain about harassment, then they complain about a lack of sexual attention. Which do you fcking want?
    My thoughts are that you're an idiot. And yes you're being a jerk for not caring. Giving a woman attention is fine, it's the way you go about it that changes whether it's harassment or not. It's common sense really, but numbnuts like you that have no idea what it's like to have this happen to them every day shout, "What's the big deal? They're attention whores, they're bitter, f*ck feminists, I can't get laid anytime I want by thirsty people so why are they complaining?!"

Where are the negs at... OP needs some.

States one random example of a Woman leaving the Country or something... epic fail.

"they're shocked!" What the hell are you talking about, boy.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces
    Jesus christ bring back negs.
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by LJJ
    This is hilarious though. She got a taste of what it's like to be a man. So bitter and sour about it.
    I wish women would harass me occasionally.

Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

Most women are pieces of trash.

Attention craving whores just to satisfy their own ego.

Women just want the D

Quote Originally Posted by stalkerforlife
    Most women are pieces of trash.

Attention craving whores just to satisfy their own ego.
    You have some serious Anger issues towards women... What did they do to you? Oh wait, you're telling us about your personal issues every day... Nobody gives a ****... Youve also made up stories in the past.. I thought you had a Girl? Who would be pathetic enough to make up this Story? http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=350051
    (My GF had a miscarriage in our bathroom on Saturday...)

What even is Feminism and why is it important

Banned

Also, how the f*ck is she a 4/10? Her body is at least an 8, and even though her face isn't that pretty, she's still all-around about a 7.

Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater
    You have some serious Anger issues towards women... What did they do to you? Oh wait, you're telling us about your personal issues every day... Nobody gives a ****... Youve also made up stories in the past.. I thought you had a Girl? Who would be pathetic enough to make up this Story? http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=350051
    (My GF had a miscarriage in our bathroom on Saturday...)
    I do have a girl...and my P does not satisfy her.

Your point?

Lol at the American woman in Japan. You can see how bitter she is.

If you’ve ever visited Asia, you’ve likely seen the pale, rail-thin, greasy-haired white boy walking hand-in hand with a perfectly made-up, mini-skirt wearing Asian chick. This would never happen anywhere else in the world. Because everywhere else, Barbie ends up with Ken, not his underemployed, socially-awkward, samurai-sword-collecting neighbor, Kevin. But in Asia, dating rules defy all logic or evolutionary law. In Asia, the nerd is king.
    Not that I wished it otherwise. For the most part, I was happy for them. These men wouldn’t have been able to score a date at home if they’d been a calender but in Asia they’d nabbed the prom queen. They were true success stories. Who could blame them for taking advantage of a magical loophole that allowed them to date women out of their league? If such a nirvana existed for Western woman, I’m sure I’d have moved there too.
    She doesn't sound very happy

Magical loophole? Out of their league? This bish is in her 30s and talking about leagues. She's just mad cuz they're getting some and she isn't.