Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: Dwight Howard Gets Upset at Laker Fan, Challenges him to a Fight (VIDEO TMZ) LOLLL

Quote Originally Posted by hold this L
    This was probably AirTupac who talked shit and then ran behind security after Dwight turned around.
    cringe level joke

Default Re: Dwight Howard Gets Upset at Laker Fan, Challenges him to a Fight (VIDEO TMZ) LOLLL

Quote Originally Posted by CuhGetsBucks
    You can say the same thing about the fan.
    Let's keep it a buck here, an average human being wouldn't call a jacked 6'11 dude a bitch.
    Did you read what you quoted?

That's why you respect guys like LeBron. He never challenge his haters.

Good college starter CuhGetsBucks's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bosnian Sajo
    Did you read what you quoted?
    Yeah, you edited it after I commented. Idk why you tried to act like you didn't peep that lmfao

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23
    That's why you respect guys like LeBron. He never challenge his haters.
    A real player doesnt let a fan get to him to the point of challenging to a fight

The fact that you guys are really geeked that a human being (regardless of being a professional athlete or not) threatened another for calling him a bitch just shows me that you guys really see these people as above yall. That's crazy.

Yeah, you edited it after I commented. Idk why you tried to act like you didn't peep that lmfao
    I added on, but what you quoted was my original comment, you didn't read that till the end..

The fact that you guys are really geeked that a human being (regardless of being a professional athlete or not) threatened another for calling him a bitch just shows me that you guys really see these people as above yall. That's crazy.
    What makes you think we're "geeked"?

Because we comment on a thread? That's what a forum is, cuh

Get Buckssss

What makes you think we're "geeked"?

Because we comment on a thread? That's what a forum is, cuh

Get Buckssss
    "LOLL" is literally him geeking, why do you try so hard holmes?

That's not me though....you said you guys.

That's not me though....you said you guys.
    In that case you got it then.

I mean let's be real here, Dwight knew nothing was gonna happen with security around...why challenge the fan? Of course the fan knew the same thing, but as a professional athlete I'd expect more from Coward. Plus the fan called him a bitch, probably for the way he was unprofessional in his time at Los Angeles, and left our team after a year, he wasn't challenging him to a fight

Dwight is a bitch though, he was great in Orlando up until 2011. He's been a bad player since.
    Nah you're a salty little boy. Dwight was down to fight. That fan would be in the feetle position if he met Howard in a back ally ready to fight. You would be too. I guarantee you wouldn't call him a coward in a 1 on 1 situation

Geeking? Because I typed out 4 letters in caps laughing at a clown? Yeah I think its hilarious a grown man, professional athlete, who has been in the league for 10 years? Let a fan get to him to the point of tears and threats.

Dude you are lost here

Seems like you are the most butt hurt here, defending Dwight because bad internet people are LOLLLINg at him. Get cucked bitch

Quote Originally Posted by AirTupac
    Geeking? Because I typed out 4 letters in caps laughing at a clown? Yeah I think its hilarious a grown man, professional athlete, who has been in the league for 10 years? Let a fan get to him to the point of tears and threats.

Dude you are lost here

Seems like you are the most butt hurt here, defending Dwight because bad internet people are LOLLLINg at him. Get cucked bitch
    Lol seems like you're the lost one sir

Your anger over this topic is wild, why are you so passionate about Dwight?

Geeking
    1. acting stupid.
    2. how someone acts if intoxicated off a drink or a drug.

1. Fits your bill.