Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Saw a basketball once King$Ofα∂є's Avatar

Default Re: LeBron James OWNS Kobe Bryant, all facts, this is not fanboy talk, WATCH!

Quote Originally Posted by DetroitPistonFan
    Would it still be LeBron with 2 NBA Championships > Kobe's 5 NBA Championships if LeBron's NBA Finals stats are like 40 FG% 25 PPG 5 RPG 5 APG in all the Finals who might win?
    If LeBron's stats are that mediocre I think Wade would probably win a FMVP. But I guess it's not about the stats, it's about the final results...

Pistons Owns Lakers DetroitPistonFan's Avatar

Default Re: LeBron James OWNS Kobe Bryant, all facts, this is not fanboy talk, WATCH!

[QUOTE=King$Ofα∂є

Good High School Starter

[QUOTE=King$Ofα∂є

Good High School Starter

Quote Originally Posted by Legends66NBA7
    And he still has Kobe over LeBron in his rankings...
    He has Kobe 17 and Lebron two spots behind him. No way Kobe and Lebron are that close with Lebron's career being half as long and no championships.

Decent college freshman Doctor Rivers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pauk
    lol i can't wait until you get banned hahahah

Quote Originally Posted by L8k3r5
    He has Kobe 17 and Lebron two spots behind him. No way Kobe and Lebron are that close with Lebron's career being half as long and no championships.
    Yes, I know that. Not saying I agree with that notion, at all. But it still stands that way. Kobe will be higher. Not even Bruce will deny this.

He should be in the very least Top 15. I don't know how Barkley or Robinson are over him after 2009 and 2010. Same goes with Pettit after this year. Should be over Karl Malone as well. Then it gets tricky. It depends how you rank him with West, Moses Malone, etc...

I heard him say if he wins 1 more MVP and Finals MVP, he would be in his Top 10, replacing Duncan.
    Last edited by Legends66NBA7; 10-10-2011 at 10:24 PM.

Hey douche, remember when Tony Parker got the FMVP in that series where your favorite player got swept?

Good High School Starter hammer2010's Avatar

National High School Star

If LeBron>Kobe then Wilt>Jordan

Then, now, and always: Kobe >>>>>>> Lebron

Deal with it.

Pistons Owns Lakers DetroitPistonFan's Avatar

One day the chicken sh*t LeBron will a Championship. I don't see it happening in the next 4 years cause he's a chicken sh*t when playing in the Finals.

Last edited by Deuce Bigalow; 10-11-2011 at 12:01 AM.