Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Where would Lebron rank if the Cavs beat the Warriors, but doesn't win FMVP?

Based on how these things are judged nowadays, where would Lebron rank?

Will he move up the list? Or will his ranking get lowered by people who say he has too much help?

Very good NBA starter

Default Re: Where would Lebron rank if the Cavs beat the Warriors, but doesn't win FMVP?

Does he get shot by warriorfan minutes before they hand him the fmvp? only scenario i can see happening

Default Re: Where would Lebron rank if the Cavs beat the Warriors, but doesn't win FMVP?

I don't see how you lower his ranking. He gets a 4th ring. He's slightly taken a step back in the scoring role this season and let Irving and Love blossom. Love is playing his best basketball as a Cavalier right now and honestly he's looking close to his late Minnesota days. Irving is playing his best season of his career thus far right now as well because LeBron is creating so many shots for him.

If LeBron wants to lengthen his career he needs to do exactly what he's doing right now. Score when he needs to, create open shots for Love and Irving to take on the scoring load and save himself for the playoffs.

you cant lower someone on a list. It's like saying it would be better if he just retired right now. Doubt Lebron would play that bad in the Finals where the team is better with richard jefferson in the game instead of him. It all depends on how he plays if it helps him at all in an all time list. Maybe he has a great series like 25/10/10 and has clutch plays but Kyrie puts up like 40. That performance is enough to help. I could have him 3 since I don't have him that far from 3 right now.

3-time NBA All-Star

lebron still has to win 1 respected ring to be ranked

cavs doesnt need to go through teams like spurs, clippers, rockets, lakers and grizzlies to the finale.

so even if he wins another ring&fmvp, he will never be as good as mj.

It's absurd to debate whether winning a title will move you DOWN in ranking But if LeBron is the Cavs best player all season, as he has been thus far (with Kyrie & Love both playing great), then I think another title, especially beating this Warrior team will move him up in ranking past anybody but Jordan

Wonder how ISH responds to Love getting a FMVP. Will it be empty?

Quote Originally Posted by bobopenguin
    cavs doesnt need to go through teams like spurs, clippers, rockets, lakers and grizzlies to the finale.

so even if he wins another ring&fmvp, he will never be as good as mj.
    the cavs will face teams tougher than those teams

Quote Originally Posted by SouBeachTalents
    It's absurd to debate whether winning a title will move you DOWN in ranking But if LeBron is the Cavs best player all season, as he has been thus far (with Kyrie & Love both playing great), then I think another title, especially beating this Warrior team will move him up in ranking past anybody but Jordan
    I said this but it was argued that he still would not pass alcindor

Jordan Stopper

Don't know, but LeBron with another FMVP is automatically GOAT

He's probably 7th best atm for me but would move instantly to top around 4th best I think. Regardless of FMVP, you know if Cavs win he would make a huge impact. The two players will get abused defensively so I don't know how either Kyrie or Love will make a bigger difference than Bron whose an elite defensive player on top of offering a ton offensively.

And you never go down in ranking for winning, that's insane.

You can never go down a ranking unless another player leapfrogs you with better accomplishments.

Quote Originally Posted by Dray n Klay

I don't get picked last at the park anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Dray n Klay
    Lol. No