Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 01-24-2007, 01:53 PM   #46
Howard5Dirk41
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Howard5Dirk41
whens the last time a german and canadian led the 2 best teams in the nba

NEVER!!!!!!

ANYONE?!?!?!
Howard5Dirk41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2007, 01:55 PM   #47
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

I know Tiger Woods makeup. But the 1 drop rule says otherwise. And so does Fuzzy Zoeller comments towards Tiger. But if the asians or white people want him? You can have him. We took Clinton from yall.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2007, 01:57 PM   #48
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Here is a test to see if Tiger is black or multiracial.

Put his mother in a Benz. Put Tiger in a Benz. Ask them to get on the highway and see who gets pulled over first.
Old 01-24-2007, 01:59 PM   #49
Howard5Dirk41
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB

Put his mother in a Benz. Put Tiger in a Benz. Ask them to get on the highway and see who gets pulled over first.

You sound very bitter and racists.
Old 01-24-2007, 02:01 PM   #50
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Quote:
You sound very bitter and racists.

Explain. What did i say that was racist? You sound uneducated. So yes I am bitter my tax dollars goes towards education and you havent learned a damn thing. Money well spent.
Old 01-24-2007, 02:05 PM   #51
vert48
Can You?

Quote:

Here is another, generally accepted test. If we see Tiger running down the street and jumping over fences with a TV set and a Glock, we will know he is Black. You are an idiot.
vert48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2007, 02:06 PM   #52
Howard5Dirk41
Banned

Quote:
Explain. What did i say that was racist? You sound uneducated. So yes I am bitter my tax dollars goes towards education and you havent learned a damn thing. Money well spent.

Yes I am the uneducated one. You're the one who wants to use racial stereotypes to prove points. Good one chief.
Old 01-24-2007, 02:08 PM   #53
Horde of Temujin
Operat.Northwoods=9/11

Quote:

i thought dave chapelle settled this issue
Horde of Temujin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2007, 02:11 PM   #54
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Racial sterotype? Its been proven. Black males driving in luxurious vehicles are most like to get pulled over before any other race. Its happened to famous celebs, athletes, entertainers...and thier own relatives. Whoopi Goldberg was just on TV discussing race and how her brother who has a nice career, drives a nice car that he bought with his money she didnt get it for him...was pulled over, asked to get out his vehicle and questioned. There are stories of black males who are followed by cops, state troopers and pulled over for something as small as a crooked liscense plate, or the light above it being out. Very petty.

So you two misinformed sheltered kids dont ever come at me with that nonsense. Its a FACT Tiger would get pulled over before his mother ever would unless she sideswipped the cops car. Sorry you live in a world where you dont hear about this, experience this therefore it doesnt happen. Good job kids. My taxes go to support your schooling and they done a horrible job. Unless you guys have learning disabilities
Old 01-24-2007, 02:12 PM   #55
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Quote:
Originally Posted by braden.

Delete that...i dont want no race war started here. You know how this board is.
Old 01-24-2007, 02:13 PM   #56
Howard5Dirk41
Banned

Quote:
Racial sterotype? Its been proven. Black males driving in luxurious vehicles are most like to get pulled over before any other race. Its happened to famous celebs, athletes, entertainers...and thier own relatives. Whoopi Goldberg was just on TV discussing race and how her brother who has a nice career, drives a nice car that he bought with his money she didnt get it for him...was pulled over, asked to get out his vehicle and questioned. There are stories of black males who are followed by cops, state troopers and pulled over for something as small as a crooked liscense plate, or the light above it being out. Very petty.

So you two misinformed sheltered kids dont ever come at me with that nonsense. Its a FACT Tiger would get pulled over before his mother ever would unless she sideswipped the cops car. Sorry you live in a world where you dont hear about this, experience this therefore it doesnt happen. Good job kids. My taxes go to support your schooling and they done a horrible job. Unless you guys have learning disabilities

What did you do with your tax dollars? You're a grown man who like to argue with "kids" on a message board.
Old 01-24-2007, 02:15 PM   #57
braden.
I usually hit open layups

Quote:
Delete that...i dont want no race war started here. You know how this board is.
You're probably right. That being said, it's still the truth.

Quote:
Racial sterotype? Its been proven. Black males driving in luxurious vehicles are most like to get pulled over before any other race.
Why do police have this stereotype?
braden. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2007, 02:17 PM   #58
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Quote:
What did you do with your tax dollars? You're a grown man who like to argue with "kids" on a message board.

If you wanted ignorance? You found it with your own reply. To ASSume this board was created and designed for "kids" is silly. To ASSume its built and supported by "kids" is silly. This is a basketball site with a msgboard that allows fans of all genders, ages, ethnicity to gather with 1 thing in common and that is the sport called basketball. And we are here to argue, debate, discuss, enlighten each other about it. Some have more knowledge than others which can benefit the younger crowd. So try again. This isnt MTV TRL msgboard nor is it BET 106 and Park with screaming teenie boppers.

Smarten up kid.
Old 01-24-2007, 02:20 PM   #59
Horde of Temujin
Operat.Northwoods=9/11

braden, howarddirk If you guys are worried about sterotypes the both of you are doing the state of Texas a lot of justice.
Horde of Temujin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2007, 02:20 PM   #60
Howard5Dirk41
Banned

Quote:
If you wanted ignorance? You found it with your own reply. To ASSume this board was created and designed for "kids" is silly. To ASSume its built and supported by "kids" is silly. This is a basketball site with a msgboard that allows fans of all genders, ages, ethnicity to gather with 1 thing in common and that is the sport called basketball. And we are here to argue, debate, discuss, enlighten each other about it. Some have more knowledge than others which can benefit the younger crowd. So try again. This isnt MTV TRL msgboard nor is it BET 106 and Park with screaming teenie boppers.

Smarten up kid.

Im 23, I don't watch MTV or BET, but its a known fact that most of the users on this board are college aged. So I am ASSuming since you have over 6,000 posts, that you also have knowledge of this fact.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: