Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-24-2007, 01:53 PM   #46
Howard5Dirk41
Banned
 
Howard5Dirk41's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: aka Nowitzki41MFFL
Posts: 1,391
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Howard5Dirk41
whens the last time a german and canadian led the 2 best teams in the nba


NEVER!!!!!!


ANYONE?!?!?!
Howard5Dirk41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2007, 01:55 PM   #47
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies
 
GOBB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Illadelph live 215
Posts: 47,320
Default

I know Tiger Woods makeup. But the 1 drop rule says otherwise. And so does Fuzzy Zoeller comments towards Tiger. But if the asians or white people want him? You can have him. We took Clinton from yall.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2007, 01:57 PM   #48
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies
 
GOBB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Illadelph live 215
Posts: 47,320
Default

Here is a test to see if Tiger is black or multiracial.

Put his mother in a Benz. Put Tiger in a Benz. Ask them to get on the highway and see who gets pulled over first.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2007, 01:59 PM   #49
Howard5Dirk41
Banned
 
Howard5Dirk41's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: aka Nowitzki41MFFL
Posts: 1,391
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Here is a test to see if Tiger is black or multiracial.

Put his mother in a Benz. Put Tiger in a Benz. Ask them to get on the highway and see who gets pulled over first.

You sound very bitter and racists.
Howard5Dirk41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2007, 02:01 PM   #50
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies
 
GOBB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Illadelph live 215
Posts: 47,320
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Howard5Dirk41
You sound very bitter and racists.

Explain. What did i say that was racist? You sound uneducated. So yes I am bitter my tax dollars goes towards education and you havent learned a damn thing. Money well spent.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2007, 02:05 PM   #51
vert48
Can You?
 
vert48's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,443
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Here is a test to see if Tiger is black or multiracial.

Put his mother in a Benz. Put Tiger in a Benz. Ask them to get on the highway and see who gets pulled over first.
Here is another, generally accepted test. If we see Tiger running down the street and jumping over fences with a TV set and a Glock, we will know he is Black. You are an idiot.
vert48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2007, 02:06 PM   #52
Howard5Dirk41
Banned
 
Howard5Dirk41's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: aka Nowitzki41MFFL
Posts: 1,391
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Explain. What did i say that was racist? You sound uneducated. So yes I am bitter my tax dollars goes towards education and you havent learned a damn thing. Money well spent.

Yes I am the uneducated one. You're the one who wants to use racial stereotypes to prove points. Good one chief.
Howard5Dirk41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2007, 02:08 PM   #53
Horde of Temujin
Operat.Northwoods=9/11
 
Horde of Temujin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Washington Heights, NYC
Posts: 2,372
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Here is a test to see if Tiger is black or multiracial.

Put his mother in a Benz. Put Tiger in a Benz. Ask them to get on the highway and see who gets pulled over first.

i thought dave chapelle settled this issue
Horde of Temujin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2007, 02:11 PM   #54
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies
 
GOBB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Illadelph live 215
Posts: 47,320
Default

Racial sterotype? Its been proven. Black males driving in luxurious vehicles are most like to get pulled over before any other race. Its happened to famous celebs, athletes, entertainers...and thier own relatives. Whoopi Goldberg was just on TV discussing race and how her brother who has a nice career, drives a nice car that he bought with his money she didnt get it for him...was pulled over, asked to get out his vehicle and questioned. There are stories of black males who are followed by cops, state troopers and pulled over for something as small as a crooked liscense plate, or the light above it being out. Very petty.

So you two misinformed sheltered kids dont ever come at me with that nonsense. Its a FACT Tiger would get pulled over before his mother ever would unless she sideswipped the cops car. Sorry you live in a world where you dont hear about this, experience this therefore it doesnt happen. Good job kids. My taxes go to support your schooling and they done a horrible job. Unless you guys have learning disabilities
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2007, 02:12 PM   #55
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies
 
GOBB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Illadelph live 215
Posts: 47,320
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by braden.
...

Delete that...i dont want no race war started here. You know how this board is.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2007, 02:13 PM   #56
Howard5Dirk41
Banned
 
Howard5Dirk41's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: aka Nowitzki41MFFL
Posts: 1,391
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Racial sterotype? Its been proven. Black males driving in luxurious vehicles are most like to get pulled over before any other race. Its happened to famous celebs, athletes, entertainers...and thier own relatives. Whoopi Goldberg was just on TV discussing race and how her brother who has a nice career, drives a nice car that he bought with his money she didnt get it for him...was pulled over, asked to get out his vehicle and questioned. There are stories of black males who are followed by cops, state troopers and pulled over for something as small as a crooked liscense plate, or the light above it being out. Very petty.

So you two misinformed sheltered kids dont ever come at me with that nonsense. Its a FACT Tiger would get pulled over before his mother ever would unless she sideswipped the cops car. Sorry you live in a world where you dont hear about this, experience this therefore it doesnt happen. Good job kids. My taxes go to support your schooling and they done a horrible job. Unless you guys have learning disabilities


What did you do with your tax dollars? You're a grown man who like to argue with "kids" on a message board.
Howard5Dirk41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2007, 02:15 PM   #57
braden.
I usually hit open layups
 
braden.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 151
Default

Quote:
Delete that...i dont want no race war started here. You know how this board is.
You're probably right. That being said, it's still the truth.

Quote:
Racial sterotype? Its been proven. Black males driving in luxurious vehicles are most like to get pulled over before any other race.
Why do police have this stereotype?
braden. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2007, 02:17 PM   #58
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies
 
GOBB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Illadelph live 215
Posts: 47,320
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Howard5Dirk41
What did you do with your tax dollars? You're a grown man who like to argue with "kids" on a message board.

If you wanted ignorance? You found it with your own reply. To ASSume this board was created and designed for "kids" is silly. To ASSume its built and supported by "kids" is silly. This is a basketball site with a msgboard that allows fans of all genders, ages, ethnicity to gather with 1 thing in common and that is the sport called basketball. And we are here to argue, debate, discuss, enlighten each other about it. Some have more knowledge than others which can benefit the younger crowd. So try again. This isnt MTV TRL msgboard nor is it BET 106 and Park with screaming teenie boppers.

Smarten up kid.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2007, 02:20 PM   #59
Horde of Temujin
Operat.Northwoods=9/11
 
Horde of Temujin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Washington Heights, NYC
Posts: 2,372
Default

braden, howarddirk If you guys are worried about sterotypes the both of you are doing the state of Texas a lot of justice.
Horde of Temujin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2007, 02:20 PM   #60
Howard5Dirk41
Banned
 
Howard5Dirk41's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: aka Nowitzki41MFFL
Posts: 1,391
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
If you wanted ignorance? You found it with your own reply. To ASSume this board was created and designed for "kids" is silly. To ASSume its built and supported by "kids" is silly. This is a basketball site with a msgboard that allows fans of all genders, ages, ethnicity to gather with 1 thing in common and that is the sport called basketball. And we are here to argue, debate, discuss, enlighten each other about it. Some have more knowledge than others which can benefit the younger crowd. So try again. This isnt MTV TRL msgboard nor is it BET 106 and Park with screaming teenie boppers.

Smarten up kid.

Im 23, I don't watch MTV or BET, but its a known fact that most of the users on this board are college aged. So I am ASSuming since you have over 6,000 posts, that you also have knowledge of this fact.
Howard5Dirk41 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:


Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:11 PM.






NBA BASKETBALL FORUM KEY LINKS:

NBA Basketball

NBA Rumors

Basketball Blog

NBA Videos

NBA Free Agents

NBA Free Agency

NBA Summer Leagues

Utah Summer League

Sacramento Summer League

Vegas NBA Summer League

Search Site

FOLLOW US
Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
YouTube
















Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy