Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    NBA Legend

Default Re: LeBron says he's, "the easiest target in sports"

Quote Originally Posted by JellyBean
    Welcome to the world of legends and expectations. Of course he is going to be "hated". When he joined the Heat, teaming with D-Wade; then getting Chris Bosh to join the dynamic duo, this only added to the "hate" by some people/fans.
    Stars get far more hate today though because of the increased media reporting of their every waking moment, plus it's so much easier to hate on someone popular now when you know you can find others who agree with you (on the internet).

Lets be honest. VERY few people have their own opinions. They hate what they thinks its cool to hate and like whats cool to like. If people only had access to positive reports and comments from Lebron, and didnt have a place they could go anonymously clown on him with a bunch of other contrarians/haters, theyd probably automatically be a fan like young people were of the Cowboys, Yankees, Duke, Bulls etc in the 90s. The internet made it much much easier to hate on people with confidence. Nobody has the guts to do it alone in real life.

I usually hit open layups xoracle55's Avatar

And you all choose to hate on the man who hasn't done anything wrong (have not violated any law or any person) except love the game of basketball and tries to be the very best he can be. sure he's got so much pride bordering on arrogance sometimes but it comes with being a young guy who became extremely successful quickly. I think he's handling everything just fine. It's people like y'all who's jealous of him who can't handle the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Kidbasketball20
    People would be ROOTING for him if he had this many MVP's and at least a ring in Cleveland (he could have easily made a couple finals in the weak ECF had he gotten someone to come over in FA)

Instead he quit and used cheat codes basically
    Who the **** just quits?

How can anyone ever respect someone who gives up? That has got to be the worst trait anyone could ever have. LeBron has the opposite of 'heart'. LeBron has spleen. LeBron has kidney. But no heart to be found with this dude. Weakest competitor in history.

NBA Legend

Quote Originally Posted by LoneyROY7
    Bran is an easy target because he is too easily affected by what others/the media say about him.

This is true too, Bran is prob a little too sensitive for his own good.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Budadiiii
    Gambling, Rape scandal, getting caught with blood doping in a sport where you can't win without blood doping.

I'll tell you what though, I'd take Lance ****ing Armstrong anyday over this beta mental midget LeCramp. Lance Armstrong is a REAL competitor. Fights through cancer and dedicates his whole life to winning the most physically demanding competition in sports. He did it 7 times in a row because he covered all aspects of the sport. He was mentally and physically ahead of his competition.

And we're talking about sports here numbnuts. I don't care about their character outside of that. LeBron is a terrible leader and a terrible 'number 1 guy'.... he's he first one in history who has made it to that spot PURELY on physical gifts. People sense that from a million miles away. LeBron hasn't earned a damn thing his whole life and half-asses just about everything he does. Nobody respects the guy and is constantly shitting on him for these simple facts.
    I will just make this simple this guy is looking for his third straight ring you make it seem he hasn't accomplished anything in his career "cough" Durant. when the guy set out what he will do which is win multiple championships which he has succeed. This series is long from over can't wait til he 3-peats.

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by Solefade
    teams so stacked he leads every statistical category and has to play like superman for them to have any chance in the finals
    We all saw how well he plays when his teammates outplay him...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOZtt2vqD5s

Local High School Star 3LiftHeatCurse's Avatar

This is coming from a Wade stan, long time Heat fan. I support LeBron now, but I am objective about his issues.

1) In Cleveland, LeBron did not come off as a "respectable" or mature man. Dancing on the sidelines, his overall demeanor, the things he does, the things he says, etc.

2) LeBron is not an exciting player. Overall, his game is not exciting, but I want to specifically focus on DUNKS! Almost every dunk he does, is this same exact dunk. This one.

Why doesn't he learn to be an exciting IN GAME dunker? Jordan used to get everyone excited he had a fastbreak dunk opportunity. MJ used to do all kinds of dunks. Meanwhile, watching LBJ is like..... oh here comes that same dunk again.

3) He really, really F'd up with a hour long TV special for his free agency. Can you believe how ridiculous that was.... looking back.... We are 4 years removed from it now.... but an athlete actually went on TV for an HOUR to say "I am going to join another team".... He was up there answering all sorts of stupid questions as "filler" time. When Jordan came back to the NBA, his "decision" in 1995... you know what MJ did? Simply told his people to fax newspapers the following letter :

That was it. No TV special. No interview. Nothing. Just "I'm back". And off he went to play basketball. Do you see how easily MJ could earn respect..... while LeBron easily makes himself a MAGNET of hate due to his actions?
    Last edited by 3LiftHeatCurse; 06-06-2014 at 07:58 PM.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by zoom17
    I will just make this simple this guy is looking for his third straight ring you make it seem he hasn't accomplished anything in his career "cough" Durant. when the guy set out what he will do which is win multiple championships which he has succeed. This series is long from over can't wait til he 3-peats.
    Will you stop posting if he doesn't? One less bandwagon beta Legroupie ph@ggot on ish. Pretty sure you will disappear if the heat lose and if not you will be on ish and in front of your basement tv cheering on your dream man.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by jimmy77x
    Will you stop posting if he doesn't? One less bandwagon beta Legroupie ph@ggot on ish. Pretty sure you will disappear if the heat lose and if not you will be on ish and in front of your basement tv cheering on your dream man.
    ISH will be unbearable either way I will post less after the Finals anyway so it doesn't matter to me.

Quote Originally Posted by SavageMode
    It's cuz he's successful.
    So many people are so afraid of Lebron becoming the GOAT. It's already happening doe. He already surpassed Bird, Shaq and Kobe.
    What the **** is wrong with you.

Quote Originally Posted by zoom17
    ISH will be unbearable either way I will post less after the Finals anyway so it doesn't matter to me.
    Dude, punctuation wouldn't hurt.

This is the stuff we're talking about. You irk me the same way LeBron irks me. Do you eat and wipe your ass with your hands? Does your dad allow you to post like this on message boards? What's the deal? It's time for you to grow up.

Dude is so upset people don't like him

lecramp is such a crybaby..

Quote Originally Posted by BlazerRed
    Dude is so upset people don't like him
    he cares too much bout his stats and what ppl think of him, not an alltime great if u ask me

Local High School Star Megabox!'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Jabbar
    he cares too much bout his stats and what ppl think of him, not an alltime great if u ask me
    Good thing nobody cares enough to ask you.