Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Default Re: I was checking out the scoreboard and thought Kobe was shooting good

Who looks at 5-17 shooting and judge it's a decent game

Good High School Starter

Default Re: I was checking out the scoreboard and thought Kobe was shooting good

Decent college freshman

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. I'm So Rad
    I was checking out ISH and thought this would be a good thread.

Then I checked the OP, and did a few calculations. And then it hit me, this thread is horrible. I pressed the calculator button on the keyboard and OP = ph@ggot for those who don't know how to calculate.

See:

:lebron: :lebron: :lebron:

The op got bodybagged

can a MOD STICKY THIS THREAD PLEASE!?!
    Last edited by heyhey; 03-24-2012 at 01:31 AM.

Good college starter SwayDizzle's Avatar

Then I checked the OP, and did a few calculations. And then it hit me, this thread is horrible. I pressed the calculator button on the keyboard and OP = ph@ggot for those who don't know how to calculate.

See:

See:

Kaboom!!!! Blew his @ss up!!!!

The ISH'ers Champion!

See:

what an insecure *******.

See:

Daammn op got shut down.
    future repped

Quote Originally Posted by jstern
    He was at 5-17, he's been shooting so badly of late that I sincerely didn't immediately realized that it was a horrible shooting night. I thought it was decent. And then it hit me, it's horrible. I pressed the calculator button on the keyboard and 5/17= 29% for those who don't know how to calculate percent.
    dont deserve to follow bball if you dont automatically recognize 18pts on 5-17 is a terrible night.

Dunking on everybody in the park

OP is the Steve Blake of posting.

I'll admit that Kobe is my favorite topic, because of all the illogical fanboys. The human mind really interests me, so when I see people going into denial mode and refusing facts and being hypocrites just to show someone as a god, I find it interesting to watch them. I like to see how they handle and twist things around to make things look more favorable, and then bash someone else for doing the same thing. I only make about one Kobe thread per month though, and this one was not a good one for me because of the calculator, and the fact that the Laker fans were going to celebrate it. If it wasn't for that this thread wouldn't be dead a long time ago.

Good High School Starter

Quote Originally Posted by jstern
    I'll admit that Kobe is my favorite topic
    Good, I'm glad you can admit you are incredibly insecure about Kobe Bryant.

Quote Originally Posted by T.O.RapsJays
    Who looks at 5-17 shooting and judge it's a decent game
    Quote Originally Posted by KBryant24
    dont deserve to follow bball if you dont automatically recognize 18pts on 5-17 is a terrible night.
    Did you two read but not comprehend my original post?

Quote Originally Posted by iDefend5
    Good, I'm glad you can admit you are incredibly insecure about Kobe Bryant.
    Insecure would be if I was putting down anything that he did good, not criticize horrible traits about him, or point out fan boy hypocrisy.

Lettuce be real here...the OP got BODIED.