Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: Lebron or Kawhi:Better Footwork

Quote Originally Posted by Hamtaro CP3KDKG
    Bran has some of the worst footwork and technical/fundamental skills of any alltime great

Kawhi is already showing MUCH better footwork than Bran ever has, on offense and defense
    This and it's not even debatable.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMarkMadsen
    Phil Jackson comments on some of the best footwork he's seen
    source & date that opinion was made? (its important, because in say especially ~2005 he would be very right)

15x all nba legend TheMarkMadsen's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pauk
    source & date that opinion was made? (its important, because in say especially ~2005 he would be very right)

this year in june

http://www.sbnation.com/lookit/2015/...icks-cavaliers

Hakeem couldn't even make bron's footwork better, that's how bad he is in the post. All those hours working together and for nothing.

Lebron travels non stop and the fact that his stans don't know this shows how little they know about the rules of basketball.

Quote Originally Posted by plowking
    You're clearly the one with delusions.

You act as if one of the top 5 players we've ever seen play basketball is somehow lacking in skills. There has never been a wing as good around the ring as Bron, never a player I've seen outside of Stockton that hits the shooters pocket as well as Bron, ability to handle the ball at his size, pass out of a double team, etc.

One of, if not the most skilled player of all time. He is the best swiss army knife type player to ever exist. Let me guess though, it is all athletic ability with no skill?

You should be banned for knowing so little about ball to begin with.
    Y de fk u lyin?

High School Varsity 6th Man BigMacAttack's Avatar

Lebron does not have good footwork gtfoh with that garbage, he travels so much.

High School Varsity 6th Man BigMacAttack's Avatar

Exactly! Called out by the one of the greatest coaches ever for having shit footwork. Some of these clowns will try and sell anything. When you are an athletic monster you don't put in work mastering the fundamentals. Lebron shit footwork, average handles etc
    Last edited by BigMacAttack; 12-23-2015 at 10:54 PM.

LeBron doesn't even have footwork lmao

Thanks, so now i see the context, which has nothing to do with footwork or on his opinion on some of the best footwork ever (like you say), but rules, the game itself today, the disdain for todays individualized game.... the Lebron traveling part off-the-ball was random & unnecessary.... if he really travels anywhere close to as much as Phil says he would be called for traveling anyways.... do the officials exclude rules just because its Lebron?

But if you agree with Phils point of view in that article (which im sure you do) & such/his basketball opinions then you agree with also Lebron > Kobe, Kobe should played like Lebron or that Lebron has tools to be better than Jordan and stuff like that....

Kindof condractive for a guy who thinks Lebron travels all the time all of the sudden... im sure thats not how he would have wanted Kobe to play, nor is that a tool to better than Jordan.... hm...
    Last edited by pauk; 12-23-2015 at 10:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kawhi m8
    LeBron doesn't even have footwork lmao
    Thats what I told him. He said that Lebron worked in the post in Miami thus he has footwork.

Delusion, insecureness... is not good...

At his position (SF/PF) / size (6'8-6'9 - 250-270 lbs) Lebron has worked up to possess some of the best footwork & efficient post games i ever seen and as far as skills go he certainly is one of the most skilled players ever at his position/size (the only more skilled ive ever seen in that context is Lary Bird and he i think is the most raw skilled player i ever seen)

Does that answer your question?
    If we are talking about footwork, there is a dude about the size of LeBron that looks like Usher out there compared LeFlop. Cause LeFlop has not this.

Blake Griffin.

15x all nba legend TheMarkMadsen's Avatar

Pauk, Lebron travels more than enough for it to be noticeable. This isn't news

look out how awful his footwork is in the first pla of this video I haven't even watched the rest because that was bad enough and is very recent. Ignore the terrible music. His footwork can be terrible at times and good at others, but isn't nearly consistent enough. To say he has GOAT footwork is laughable

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcWn7edyi_k

...Mark, im sure Lebron gets caught traveling, but just as much as Jordan or Kobe or anybody did.... does Kobe have footwork? "Well he doesnt, because he gets caught traveling alot" --> https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...+bryant+travel

Stupid way of evaluating footwork...

Mark, i know who you are, i know your agenda... i dont know why im trying to have an impartial basketball discussion with you when it never worked before....

Lebron has feet but they don't seem to work properly

Thanks, so now i see the context, which has nothing to do with footwork or on his opinion on some of the best footwork ever (like you say), but rules, the game itself today, the disdain for todays individualized game.... the Lebron traveling part off-the-ball was random & unnecessary.... if he really travels anywhere close to as much as Phil says he would be called for traveling anyways.... do the officials exclude rules just because its Lebron?

But if you agree with Phils point of view in that article (which im sure you do) & such/his basketball opinions then you agree with also Lebron > Kobe, Kobe should played like Lebron or that Lebron has tools to be better than Jordan and stuff like that....

Kindof condractive for a guy who thinks Lebron travels all the time all of the sudden... im sure thats not how he would have wanted Kobe to play, nor is that a tool to better than Jordan.... hm...
    Pretty much yea...