Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Default Re: i ***ing hope lebron gets a god damn team accomplishment this year so he can shut....

Winning 66 and 61 games is an individual accomplishement, but winning 16 more is a team accomplishment. How come? I thought all games count the same.

Default Re: i ***ing hope lebron gets a god damn team accomplishment this year so he can shut....

So if he doesn't, that means we can still make fun of him right?

Lebron will probably win a ring down the road but damn pauk, you are the biggest Lebron homo in ISH.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

pauk, just chill man.

Nobody denies he's a great player, the man will be a first ballot hall of famer when it's all said and done.

But you can't really expect people stop dissing him right now because you said it in this thread. If they didn't stop now, they aren't going to stop in the foreseeable future, until LeBron dominates in the Finals and the Heat win a title.

You're going to have to take your lumps now and see if LeBron can prove the critics wrong.

Let's just hope we have a season this year first.

Quote Originally Posted by pauk
    ....the **** up all of you and all these random reporters bashing the **** out of lebron....

this is seriously getting out of hand...

get that ***ing team accomplishment lebron.... thats the only thing that matters... thats the only thing which shows how talented-skilled-dominant-impactful you are....

dont care about the season or pre-finals games...... NONE of them matter.. so just rest thru and dont do ANYTHING during the season or pre-finals.........

BECAUSE ONLY THE FINALS MATTER.... PLAY GREAT THERE 4-7 GAMES AND YOU IMMEDIATELY WILL BE THE BEST AGAIN IN EVERYONES EYES.......... EASY!!

yep!

just sit there in the bench and do NOTHING during the season and pre-finals....

save up all the energy... and just explode in the FINALS.........

that is if your team can survive even getting in to the FINALS without you....

its a risk you should be willing to take!

BECAUSE ONLY FINALS MATTER!

4-7 GAMES OF FINALS > 100 GAMES OF GETTING TO THE FINALS!
    you say that like it's a given that a team should be able to make it to the finals without its superstar player or that lebron is so underprivileged because his team can't make it to the finals without him. the sad thing is that lebron's team could very well make it to the finals without him, which makes his finals meltdown even more pathetic. name another superstar with a team that could make it to the finals without him.

and your idea is ****ing retarded considering that great players obviously play well during the season and the entire playoffs

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Phong
    Winning 66 and 61 games is an individual accomplishement, but winning 16 more is a team accomplishment. How come? I thought all games count the same.

Getting to the finals with this team on the 1st try is still a great achievement.

I don't get why people here consider this season as a complete and utter failure for the Heat.

I don't see how ANYONE could stop them in the next 5 yrs from getting to the finals.

Before you say Chicago please note how many contracts need extensions there. I don't think they'll keep their roster intact.

Even if the players will take cuts Miami is still better.
    Unless Rose transcends to a top 15 all-time player level, (which I don't see happening.)

Rip Samurai Swoosh L8kersfan222's Avatar

When the REAL big three got together, paul pierce, KG, ray allen got together they won a championship. Heat = failures

Ffffinnnnaaaalllllllllllllllllssss Bbbaaabbbyyyyyyyyyyyy

*** The Season & Pre-finals.... *** how u get to the finals...

its all about how u play in 4-7 games in the Finals that defines GREATNESS! yea baaabbbbyyyyyyyyyy

RIGHT NOW:

1. dirk
    2. jason terry
    3. jj barea
    4. jason kidd
    5. shawn marion
    6. tyson chandler
    7. peja stojakovic
    8. deshawn stevenson
    9. brendan haywood
    10. brian cardinal

why not? they got the rings... they outplayed kobe, durant, wade, lebron.... freakin chokers.... its all about who gets that ring at the end of the day right?
    Last edited by pauk; 10-24-2011 at 02:30 AM.

Is there any way you could talk about anything else than Lebron? Please? Are you even interested in basketball at all? Or only Lebron?

lol @ you people who desperately try so hard to act like i am just a lebrontard who got mad somebody bashed lebron....

i am mad & discusted about the LOGIC they (and many here) use to "BASH" lebron.... not mad simply because they BASH him.... are seriously that stupid? i couldnt give a less a **** about lebron....

its about your LOGIC... logic which has no logic or sense.... its annoying and sickening to hear about this logic every single day... on TV, on internet, on this forum.... that 4-7 games of Finals > ANYTHING... that 4-7 games of Finals is what makes a player the best... that nothing else matters....
    Last edited by pauk; 10-24-2011 at 02:37 AM.

lol @ you people who desperately try so hard to act like i am just a lebrontard who got mad somebody bashed lebron....

i am mad & discusted about the LOGIC they (and many here) use to "BASH" lebron.... not mad simply because they BASH him.... are seriously that stupid? i couldnt give a less a **** about lebron....

its about your LOGIC... logic which has no logic or sense
    17.8 ppg, largest drop-off in finals history
    being outscored by a bench player! 5th leading scorer
    0 points on 0-7 FG in the clutch
    thats why people bash him, because he disappeared

Ffffinnnnaaaalllllllllllllllllssss Bbbaaabbbyyyyyyyyyyyy

*** The Season & Pre-finals.... *** how u get to the finals...

its all about how u play in 4-7 games in the Finals that defines GREATNESS! yea baaabbbbyyyyyyyyyy

RIGHT NOW:

1. dirk
    2. jason terry
    3. jj barea
    4. jason kidd
    5. shawn marion
    6. tyson chandler
    7. peja stojakovic
    8. deshawn stevenson
    9. brendan haywood
    10. brian cardinal

why not? they got the rings... they outplayed kobe, durant, wade, lebron.... freakin chokers.... its all about who gets that ring at the end of the day right?

Why are you typing with repeating letters? Are you some 13 yr old Facebook c[COLOR="Black"]unt[/COLOR]?

Good college starter Nash-tastic's Avatar

its about your LOGIC... logic which has no logic or sense.... its annoying and sickening to hear about this logic every single day... on TV, on internet, on this forum.... that 4-7 games of Finals > ANYTHING... that 4-7 games of Finals is what makes a player the best... that nothing else matters....
    That's because you are