Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 411121314
    Banned

Default Re: i ***ing hope lebron gets a god damn team accomplishment this year so he can shut....

Is this stuff peak Pauk??? Man it would have been funny to be posting at this time

Default Re: i ***ing hope lebron gets a god damn team accomplishment this year so he can shut....

Quote Originally Posted by Legends66NBA7
    Why are you bumping your 100 year old thread ? To say this ?
    I would have expected an experienced poster like you to understand how to see who bumped a thread.....

Quote Originally Posted by Black and White
    Is this stuff peak Pauk??? Man it would have been funny to be posting at this time
    Oh man, lots of trolling... was just evil... banned every other day.... good ol days... :)

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by pauk
    Oh man, lots of trolling... was just evil... banned every other day.... good ol days... :)
    For the most part i think your a very good poster, you use facts to back up your arguements, which is whats lacking alot on this forum, keep it up

I would have expected an experienced poster like you to understand how to see who bumped a thread.....
    You JUST bumepd it again tho this is confusing, 2011 was not a good year for Lebron and I can see it was also a very trying time for you as well, I would keep threads you made about him from this time on the DL - just let it disappear onto the 2nd page you know? Replying = bumping

[COLOR="White"]calm down I'm not being serious lol[/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by CavaliersFTW
    You JUST bumepd it again tho this is confusing, 2011 was not a good year for Lebron and I can see it was also a very trying time for you as well, I would keep threads you made about him from this time on the DL - just let it disappear onto the 2nd page you know? Replying = bumping
    No... replying to a present discussion is not bumping, its in the 1st page, not 3 years old... bumping is where you reply to a buried thread for the purpose of getting it back to the top/in action again... weird to find you unhappy when i post here just after you have been all happy when the actual bump happened, you are a funny guy....
    Last edited by pauk; 12-17-2013 at 06:19 PM.

No... replying to a present discussion is not bumping... bumping is where you reply to a buried thread for the purpose of getting it back to the top/in action again... weird to find you unhappy when i post here just after you have been all happy when the actual bump happened, you are a funny guy....
    white text breh

Quote Originally Posted by CavaliersFTW
    white text breh
    I just wish that one day you will realise i have nothing against you CavsFTW, stop acting like i do....

I'm aware who bumped it. I was the second response after Raymoe bumped it.

Either way, if you feel they are all the same poster, I don't know why you just don't ignore them rather than respond about them. Wouldn't that be what they they (he) wants ?

I just wish that one day you will realise i have nothing against you CavsFTW, stop acting like i do....
    I don't have anything against you either - every ISH veteran who is a fan of a specific player or franchise or going to get shit - embrace that your being targeted for laughs it means your still relevant in the community

so pauk finally understood the difference between efficiency and dominance