Default Bulls Inconsistency

Bulls have been inconsistent, but it isn't something that I didn't expect.
    We have a new coach, a brand new system, new rotations, new starting lineup and our starting point guard missed the entire preseason.

I think it's pretty obvious that our backcourt is what set's the tone. When DRose and Jimmy Butler are aggressive, pushing the ball, attacking the rim, moving the ball and getting their teammates involved we are pretty dangerous. With Hoiberg's new offense the motion is really benefiting the majority of our skill guys especially our backcourt.

We need to cut down on turnovers, but I think that will come with time once guys get more comfortable with the system.

On defense it's our biggest opportunity right now and needs to be a focus. We can't solely focus on offense and forget the other side of the ball. Starting Mirotic and Gasol is dangerous on the defensive end but we have solid defenders still 1-3. Coming off the bench we have great defenders in Noah and Gibson. We need to be aggressive, put a lot of pressure on the ball and try to force turnovers.

Looking forward to this season. As always Go Bulls!

Default Re: Bulls Inconsistency

I don't even think it's the backcourt, I think it's just no one cares against the scrub teams. Yeah Jimmy and Rose talk big games about not wanting to lose against these shitty teams and how they need to play better defense or whatever, and Noah did the same last year....but it looks like more of the same this year.

Which is just sad. This is looking like more of a player's problem than a Hoiberg problem. Also how the **** do you think it's smart to start McBuckets, Mirotic, and Pau? And it's not like Rose is exactly a defensive stalwart either.

WHERE'S THE D?!!?!?!?!?!!??

This was the exact same problem as last year, losing to shitty teams. i think really its a reflection of rose not trying his hardest to win against lesser teams because he leaves it more up to his teammates to take over. you seen who we can beat when rose actually gives a ****, when he doesnt as much the bulls are more vulnerable to lose. it is again why he is the best and most important piece on this bulls team, no other player has that kind of impact on the bulls.

Bulls where inconsistent for 3+ years now.

One day they beat a top contender, the next day they get blown out by 3rd tier teams by 20 points.