Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Banned

Default Muslim terrorists attack Canadian parliament

1 soldier has been killed today. 1 soldier was killed a few days ago in Quebec, run down by a radicalized Canadian.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/world-us-canada-29728503

Remember though people, this is not real Islam doe. Islam has nothing to do with this.

#Religionofpeace
    #Notallmuslims
    Last edited by Nick Young; 10-22-2014 at 01:26 PM.

Default Re: Gunmen in the Canadian parliment

Quote Originally Posted by moaz
    To my European friends here:

Maybe they (or their parents) are immigrants. Exactly like the (Islamist) guy who ran 2 soldiers with his car yesterday.
    His name was Martin Couture Rouleau. Those French immigrants are nasty.

But, I understand where your frustration comes from (esp. in the UK). you can't say that to your immigrant physician, policeman, MP, teacher, bus driver, pharmacist and so on. So you come to a NBA message board to relief some pressure.
    my dear friend, there will come a day where we can say what we truly feel........the day the civil war in europe begins........muslims Vs. jews, christians and catholics

Banned

#Religionofpeace

High School Varsity 6th Man moaz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tomtucker
    my dear friend, there will come a day where we can say what we truly feel........the day the civil war in europe begins........muslims Vs. jews, christians and catholics
    You forgot to add: Hail Breivik

Good college starter

This is one of the dumbest things I have ever heard, but even if it were to happen, they would probably win. You can't beat a guy who will sacrifice himself just to take you out.

Quote Originally Posted by sweggeh
    This is one of the dumbest things I have ever heard, but even if it were to happen, they would probably win. You can't beat a guy who will sacrifice himself just to take you out.
    So the japanese won WW2?

Quote Originally Posted by moaz
    You forgot to add: Hail Breivik
    Hail.....i think you mean Heil.........but that guy you are talking about had nothing against jews, so he was/is not a nazi , if that is what you think...........infact, muslims love to hear tales from WW2, that is where alot of their enemies the jews died........

College superstar

Default Re: Muslim terrorists attack Canadian parliament

Of all the places in the World why Canada? Canada is one of the most non confrontational countries going.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by step_back
    Of all the places in the World why Canada? Canada is one of the most non confrontational countries going.
    they are trying to drag the west in to unwinnable wars, overstretch our resources and win the war of attrition. It is actually very sound strategy. They know they can hold out in the mountains on their home turf for years.

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by step_back
    doesnt matter, to radicals all infidels must die and are subhuman.

Old school convert or die mentality. In their minds the are fighting for world peace. Eg. once we all live under islam's flag we will be at peace

Quote Originally Posted by sweggeh
    not really that dumb..........just 15 years ago there was war in the former yugoslavia..........that was muslims vs. various other religions........so why the heck should it not happen again................especially now, where everything seems a whole lot more fukked up............and there is even more of them in europe now, multiplying as we speak

Hail.....i think you mean Heil.........
    I am not German, I usually use English words.

And if your idol Breivik has lived 70 years ago, some of his Jewish neighbors would have had some tough times (the same applies to some posters here btw)

Banned

Sharia law isn't so bad, eh.

not really that dumb..........just 15 years ago there was war in the former yugoslavia..........that was muslims vs. various other religions........so why the heck should it not happen again................especially now, where everything seems a whole lot more fukked up............and there is even more of them in europe now, multiplying as we speak
    The war in Yugoslavia began with the Slovenian/Rest Yugoslavia 10 days war
    then it was Croatia vs. Serbia.

Bosnia (both muslims and Croatian) joined 1 year later against the Serbs, at the end of the war the Bosnian and croatian faught over Mostar.

I know it wont help in your case but:
    The Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) in the United States reported in April 1995 that 90 percent of all the atrocities in the Yugoslav wars up to that point had been committed by Serb militants.[30] Most of these atrocities occurred in Bosnia.

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by BoogieWoogieMan
    I know a lot of Muslim Canadians that are pissed off at Stephen Harper's pro Israel stance. Not saying that Canada is a player power on what's happening in the middle east, but if some psycho with a gun and who 'believes' in Islam, I can see them using that as an incentive to get trigger happy.
    That may indeed by why this attack happened but its illogical to blame canada fro israel's actions in the israeli-palestian conflict.

If canada supported palestine and criticized israel nothing would change