Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Default Denmark is providing amnesty for its Muslim fighters returning from Syria

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/...d4a_story.html

Quote Originally Posted by The Washington Post
    In Denmark, not one returned fighter has been locked up. Instead, officials here are providing free psychological counseling while finding returnees jobs and spots in schools and universities.
    Last edited by Raymone; 10-20-2014 at 03:36 PM.

Banned

Default Re: Denmark is providing amnesty for its Muslim fighters returning from Syria

lol

Default Re: Denmark is providing amnesty for its Muslim fighters returning from Syria

Scandinavia gon Scandinavia

Gov is probably gonna pay all these people enough so that they have a house and other necessities and people will jack off to standard of livings of ppl that live in Denmark

I don't see why you need to lock up those that are coming back...

Quote Originally Posted by kNIOKAS

You really want a bunch of freshly Al Qaeda indoctrinated fighters flooding your country? **** 'em, let the drones have them.

Quote Originally Posted by code green
    You really want a bunch of freshly Al Qaeda indoctrinated fighters flooding your country? **** 'em, let the drones have them.
    Why are they coming back though?

What about Al Qaeda there. I thought they're coming from ISIS?

Very good NBA starter

inb4 the armchair apologists living in surburbia. but but Islamic Jihad isn't that bad guys! All they wanted to do was wipe out a city and force islam on the people there! geezzz

lol there are absolutely no words for this .. none .. denmark deserves whatever it gets if anything happens as a result of this ..

the white man has turned into the biggest fkn emasculated p*ssy on this planet .. I'm fkn embarrassed
    Last edited by dude77; 10-20-2014 at 04:58 PM.

Why are they coming back though?

What about Al Qaeda there. I thought they're coming from ISIS?
    There's no difference between the two as far as I'm concerned.

And probably because the rest of the world is finally smart enough to realize what's really going on over there, and it's now a lost cause.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by dude77
    lol there are absolutely no words for this .. none .. denmark deserves whatever it gets if anything happens as a result of this ..

the white man has turned into the biggest fkn emasculated p*ssy on this planet .. I'm fkn embarrassed
    They are trying extra hard to make up for the time a Dane drew a cartoon of Mohammad and muslims decided to burn down Danish embassies

Quote Originally Posted by code green
    There's no difference between the two as far as I'm concerned.

And probably because the rest of the world is finally smart enough to realize what's really going on over there, and it's now a lost cause.
    It seems that Al Qaeda is just some sort of name for whatever is bad. You think that works in your advantage?

Mind telling what is really going on there?

Because it's highly likely they raped and killed a bunch of innocent people in Syria and Iraq, at the very least have actively aided in the rape, torture and brutal murder of many innocent civilians and because they have fought for forces hostile to Denmark?

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    They are trying extra hard to make up for the time a Dane drew a cartoon of Mohammad and muslims decided to burn down Danish embassies
    utterly disgusted at this ..

the more I think about this, the more this ticks me off ..

these people were fighting for a group that is openly hostile and absolutely despise any and all western nations including denmark .. yet you take these people back into your house as if they've done nothing and offer them jobs and counseling .. what in the fk ? ..

only an emasculated white country would do such a thing .. can you imagine traitorous isis fighters who've abandonded them to 'fight for syria' 'coming back home' and asking to be let back into isis lol .. they would never even think of doing that because they know what's coming to them .. but these people go back to denmark, no fks given .. they know they're dealing with a bunch of women over there .. they know nothing will be done to them and the danes will gladly bend over for them .. and they gladly and openly accept being taken back .. the danes are a fkn disgrace

I remember some peeps on here saying "America doesnt need to attack, how about words?" These people are not to be reasoned with... At least you could see SOME motive with Al-Qaida, these guys are just monsters going on kill sprees... Destroying towns and families....

And this is how you treat them?

****ING *******