Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Dirk Nowitzki decides to opt out of final season of his contract but has no intention

... "of leaving the Mavericks". via SportsCenter.

I have no idea what this means

I'd love to see him climb some all-time charts, but at his age still carrying mediocre rosters every year isn't all that fun, either.

Default Re: Dirk Nowitzki decides to opt out of final season of his contract but has no intention

screwed himself out of money and believing Cuban that he would get a better chance to compete for a chip

They better pay him 20 mil+.

Default Re: Dirk Nowitzki decides to opt out of final season of his contract but has no intention

you left out the last part about no intention of leaving the Mavs. He's not going to at this point of his career and with a ring.

He will sign 2 years with less money .

Quote Originally Posted by NBAGOAT
    you left out the last part about no intention of leaving the Mavs.
    First sentence of OP's thread is continuation of thread title.

damn missed it. Well rest of point still stands.

Very good NBA starter

would look weird seeing him in another jersey.. I'm assuming he's just re-negotiating to fit what he's feeling nowadays

nb4 "Is he good? Can LeBron get him?"

NBA sixth man of the year Levity's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ImKobe
    screwed himself out of money and believing Cuban that he would get a better chance to compete for a chip

They better pay him 20 mil+.
    yarp.

he took a big paycut a couple years back to help dallas fortify a contending roster. now that that ship has sailed, and with a slim to none chance that theyre competing this upcoming season (sans a once in the life time FA's signing off-season for them), theyre probably gonna offer dirk a "thanks for the years" type of contract for his final season or two.

Banned

Dirk deserved much better than Mavs. Mark Cuban is trash and doesn't deserve someone like Dirk at all.

another FMVP courtesy of lebron james

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Jabbar
    another FMVP courtesy of lebron james

The great Lebron has already deflowered TONY PARKER, Dirk Nowitzki, Kawhi Leonard and Andre Iguodala with the FMVP trophy

Hopefully he realizes how shitty the Mavs are built and tries to get a pay raise before he retires. They won't have a title shot until they do a full rebuild anyhow

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Hawk
    The great Lebron has already deflowered TONY PARKER, Dirk Nowitzki, Kawhi Leonard and Andre Iguodala with the FMVP trophy
    Your anus seems to be deflowered bruh

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer DMAVS41's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater
    ... "of leaving the Mavericks". via SportsCenter.

I have no idea what this means

I'd love to see him climb some all-time charts, but at his age still carrying mediocre rosters every year isn't all that fun, either.
    What do you mean you have no idea what this means?

He clearly doing all he can, yet again, to help the Mavs get better players.

I doubt he'd leave, but I wouldn't mind him going to the Clippers or some fringe contending team to help out.

Because most likely Cuban and Nellie Jr. will fail miserably, as always, this summer.