Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Gentleman Desperado East_Stone_Ya's Avatar

Default Re: BREAKING: Andre Miller to Wizards in a 3 team deal

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialQue
    Game changer. The Wizards are going to rape the east and get to the conference finals. Might even upset the Heat.

Default Re: Andre Miller to Wizards in a 3 team deal

Maynor was their offseason prize. They committed to him on the first day of free agency while guys like Nate and Collison were unsigned.

They traded for Gortat right at the start of the season. They got Kendal Marshall as part of the deal. Then they quickly cut him, believing their backup pg Maynor was better than Marshall.

Now they dump him and Vesely (who they picked at 6) and a 2nd round pick (worthless in the hands of Grunfeld) for Miller.

EG sure knows how to piss away assets. He gave up a 1st to rent Gortat for a season. I am ok with Miller but i hate Grunfeld.

#Dre Day in Sac Town andremiller07's Avatar

One of my favourite combo's back again Nene and Miller , interesting they gave up on Temple somewhat who I think is a great defender but still Miller is a upgrade and the team is pretty much 2 deep at every position now.

Default Re: BREAKING: Andre Miller to Wizards in a 3 team deal

Gortat is the only white dude left on that team.

Good trade for Washington I guess since I agree with those who said Miller seems like he would be a good mentor for Wall

Shitty trade for Andre Miller though. I would've liked to see him play out his career playing as a serviceable backup on a contender, not the Wizards. I guess that's the way the dice roll sometimes. Gotta love his crafty old man game though