Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Clutchbrook Activated WWRWestbrookDo?'s Avatar

Default Re: I'm going to call it now. Miami is going to put a whipping on OKC tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by Demitri98
    It's KD's year. MVP and FMVP. Book it.
    Didn't say it wasn't their year. They will win it all, just don't think they win today.

Default Re: I'm going to call it now. Miami is going to put a whipping on OKC tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by WWRWestbrookDo?
    Miami will do everything in their power to win this game. They know the kind of pressure and media scrutiny OKC will get if they lose. Most of the cause of the blame will be on the return of Westbrook. He will no doubt be a little rusty but people these days are real simple.

They'll say Durant whipped on Miami the last time without Westbrook and that Westbrook is screwing everything up. Watch the sh!t storm from the media on OKC Friday morning.

All this is to cause more pressure and possible in fighting between Oklahoma City.

I love the Thunder but I think Miami will use everything they have to gain an advantage for their eventual meeting in the finals.

Westbrook and KD going to win their first Championship this year. Book it. Miami can have the win tomorrow.

Damn if this nikka didn't call it.

Hopefully, your second prediction come true, too.

NBA Superstar

Damn, LeBron has been on his Durant shit as of late

Good college starter

Durant stans doing what they're best at: making excuses

All Through Your Body Illuminati's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by russwest0
    Damn, LeBron has been on his Durant shit as of late

I wonder why they didn't show the shooting percentages.