Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Krust Kingz

Default Re: New York Knicks (2-3) vs. Brooklyn Nets (2-2), 7:30 PM ET

Quote Originally Posted by It's A VC3!!!
    Carmelo is trash. He will never lead a team anywhere close to the playoffs anymore. Joe is better this year than Carmelo will ever be. Joe gets good shots and racks up more assists than Melo does. Melo just jacks up 25 shots per game. Anyone can score 20 a night if they Jack up 25 shots a game. It just disgusts me up horrible he is. And Melo never takes any good shots.
    After 6 games Joe Johnson is better than Melo. Moronic statements.

NBA rookie of the year It's A VC3!!!'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rameek
    After 6 games Joe Johnson is better than Melo. Moronic statements.
    Melo has always been trash. He perfectly embodies the "take 25 shots to get 25 points" persona and does nothing else. Joe takes great shots and gets 20 points per game and passes the ball too. Carmelo just chucks any shot he desires and doesn't give one shit about getting the best look possible. If Carmelo was ever on my team I would literally never watch that team anymore. This contract he just got is going to make him the worst contract in the history of sports for another 5,000 years.

Krust Kingz

Melo has always been trash. He perfectly embodies the "take 25 shots to get 25 points" persona and does nothing else. Joe takes great shots and gets 20 points per game and passes the ball too. Carmelo just chucks any shot he desires and doesn't give one shit about getting the best look possible. If Carmelo was ever on my team I would literally never watch that team anymore. This contract he just got is going to make him the worst contract in the history of sports for another 5,000 years.
    So just because after a few games he averages 21 points last year what did he do? What did JJ do the year before? So since he was in Brooklyn he's been trash and his FG% isnt nothing to marvel at, his assist numbers arent nothing to marvel at....

When this guy comes back down to earth I'll be here to remind you.... This aint JJ from Atlanta or Phoenix brah....

Why don't you go stink up the Nets forum, jackass.