Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Good High School Starter la bomba's Avatar

Default Re: euroleague qtr finals

great qtr final games! apart from the very predictable blow out in Moscow, the other three games were great to watch.Partizan simply amazing! I really want them to make final four, they deserve it. Barca were poor against a really not so good real madrid. Navarro was terrible, his free throws saved him. Mikael was tremendous and saved the day with Ndong.Olympiacos i thought would win by more, maybe we have to give Asseco prokom credit. Bring on Thursday.

If Kleiza keeps playing like this olympiacos going to win it all...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Sakkreth
    If Kleiza keeps playing like this olympiacos going to win it all...
    I think CSKA is still probably the favorite. They just know how to win.

agree with lakas. cska are the favourites,barca have to play a lot better if they want to win any games in Madrid, Navarro is doing his usual disappearing act in the key games. I hope Partizan make it to Paris. To do so they have to win both games in Belgrade as i dont think they would win a game 5 in Tel Aviv.

Partizan won game 3, 81-73 in front of 22000+ fans. It was epic... Every player gave 200%.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by jamal99
    Partizan won game 3, 81-73 in front of 22000+ fans. It was epic... Every player gave 200%.
    No doubt this is the greatest thing ever what Partizan is doing. Vujosevic = coach of year, Maric = MVP, Vesely = rising star, maybe even defensive player of year = Vranes

Maric and McAleb should be all Euroleague. Unreal season for Partizan.

Quote Originally Posted by Lakas Fan Yo
    No doubt this is the greatest thing ever what Partizan is doing. Vujosevic = coach of year, Maric = MVP, Vesely = rising star, maybe even defensive player of year = Vranes

Maric and McAleb should be all Euroleague. Unreal season for Partizan.
    Take a look at current voting results
    http://euroleaguequiz.euroleague.net...10_results.php

Maric has most votes, and 4 of Partizans players are in All Euroleague team...

I already have tickets for final four and I am hoping Partizan make it, their fans are incredible. I have been to many final fours with macabbi in it and , yes their fans go in massive numbers and create good atmosphere, but they are rude as! Partizan fans are far better. I am hoping for cska barca and olympiakos partizan semis

oh and def vujosevic coach of the year whether they make it to f4 or not. I see lakas that you have changed your mind about Vesely, you use to say at the begining of the season that he was not to be considered a rising star and now you think he is. I can see why, you are right at 1st you could see a lot of inconsistency but now he really is coming through. Agree with you .

Never could had thought that Mesina is so stupid he sit Lavrinovic, Garbajosa for whole game when everyone whos playing sucked badly.

Quote Originally Posted by Sakkreth
    Never could had thought that Mesina is so stupid he sit Lavrinovic, Garbajosa for whole game when everyone whos playing sucked badly.
    He benched Velickovic too...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by la bomba
    oh and def vujosevic coach of the year whether they make it to f4 or not. I see lakas that you have changed your mind about Vesely, you use to say at the begining of the season that he was not to be considered a rising star and now you think he is. I can see why, you are right at 1st you could see a lot of inconsistency but now he really is coming through. Agree with you .
    Well to be fair I think Bartzokas was the best coach this year hands down and I also think he is the best coach in Europe today. But Vujosevic deserves the award if he takes Partizan to the final four.

Partizan won 76-67 and advances to final 4 with 3-1 win against Maccabi!!!
    Final four contestants are CSKA, Barcelona, Olympiakos and Partizan!
    Amazing, simply amazing...
    Last edited by jamal99; 04-01-2010 at 05:05 PM.

Decent playground baller

Barcelona are going to wipe the floor against CSKA. At least a +10 win for them.

Quote Originally Posted by jamal99
    He benched Velickovic too...
    in game 3 he did, not in game 4. He played about 22 minutes today I think. Yet Messina like Ivanovic is one of these coaches that does not use his bench well and has a tendancy to punish players.Ivanovic almost ruined Vazquez,Ilyasova and Marc Gasol at Barca. I think vujosevic deserves more credit than bartzokas, I think his acheivement is greater, but true Bartzokas deserves credit. I am glad that partizan eliminated macabbi. They will have 0 pressure against Olympiacos.