Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Default Re: Kobe Bryant will NOT make the ALL DEFENSIVE TEAM this Year.

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke117
    I dunno, the media seem to be ****ing retards so who knows if he will make it. Kobe is the most overrated defensive player of all time. He postures up on an opponent and everyone thinks he's this big shit defender...except for the fact that he over pressures his opponent almost every time and lets him get by him regularly. Kobe has gotten all these 1st team all defensive nods because he postures up and it seems like great defense. It's pathetic because he over pressures regular and lets his man get by him regularly. People will think he'lll actually be some great defender because of the awards when it's basically a joke to anyone who saw him play during his career. ugh

The beginning of your post is entirely made up. Complete nonsense and one of the most obviously examples of hating I'll ever see. You just got done talking about Ray Allen being a good defender that was just made to look worse on Milwaukee and Seattle. And now you're saying Kobe would overpressure and guys would blow buy him? That's one of the most obviously stupid things I've heard. He's gotten by on a rep, a lot. The last few years he most certainly wasn't deserving. But according to you, he never was.

I think someone doesn't like Kobe. Objectivity is not associated with almost anything you say about him.

Kobe deserved his first 5 All Defensive team selection, but he didn't deserved his later defensive team selections. He made it based on his reputations. Once Kobe focused on his offensive game. His defense faltered.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23 View Post
    Kobe deserved his first 5 All Defensive team selection, but he didn't deserved his later defensive team selections. He made it based on his reputations. Once Kobe focused on his offensive game. His defense faltered.
    More defensive teams

More rings

Higher all time rankings

Kobe > LeEmptyStats

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan View Post
    More defensive teams

More rings

Higher all time rankings

Kobe > LeEmptyStats
    In your deluded world. 4x nba mvp and 3x finals mvp is better than 1x mvp, and 2x finals mvp.