Arrow Best Dream you've ever had?

I've had a few good ones in my time.

Hot tub with Paris Hilton (back in her prime days)... Man that was a good one.

Another one... Bit stranger but anyways: Setting is Star Wars 2 Attack of the Clones. I am a jedi (replacing Hayden Christensen) and I'm with Padme and we are in the cave where Dooku fights Yoda. We are all alone... Thats all I'll say.

Trying to remember some more.

Not airballing my layups anymore

Default Re: Best Dream you've ever had?

last night with your mother

... or any dream that results in *** in my undies

hot tub with the milf next door

NBA All-star

falling asleep and sleeping

Banned

Had a dream where I was a superstar sports athlete who just made incredible touchdown after incredible touchdown to win his team the game with the greatest superbowl performance in the history of sports. after winning my superbowl trophy and superbowl mvp i went to the club with my teammates to party but a fire broke out and I single handedly saved the lives of 500 people with my quick thinking and herioc efforts. the public was so impressed I was named Times Man of the Year and a ticker tape parade was thrown in my honor. At the parade I caught the eye of a woman who was OPs mom and proceeded to *** her in the ass while OP stood in the corner and cried.

Banned

I'm having a randomly absurd action/adventure dream at the moment.. Its like an exploration of a fantasy world.. I lucid dream so I induce the re-entry point everynight, making the dream continuous. So far its lasted several days with relative plot consistency.. If you can even call it that. The setting and characters in the narrative have remained the same. I don't expect it be recurring for much longer since reentry is too difficult to accomplish.

The Magic are a trash HylianNightmare's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ZeN
    I'm having a randomly absurd action/adventure dream at the moment.. Its like an exploration of a fantasy world.. I lucid dream so I induce the re-entry point everynight, making the dream continuous. So far its lasted several days with relative plot consistency.. If you can even call it that. The setting and characters in the narrative have remained the same. I don't expect it be recurring for much longer since reentry is too difficult to accomplish.
    Lucid dreaming has always intrigued me

NBA Legend

Quote Originally Posted by ZeN

Sounds completely made up, cool storyz doe