Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Pistons Owns Lakers DetroitPistonFan's Avatar

Default LeBron Told Security To Kick Out A Long Time 79 Year Old Nets Fan For Distracting Him

[QUOTE]

Mr. Whammy (real name: Bruce Reznick) is a 79-year-old Nets superfan who has had season tickets for nearly two decades. When opposing players take free throws he walks down from his seats to right below the basket and follows a very specific yelling and waving routine to try and make them miss. He claims, at the start of a short Grantland documentary, that "nobody in history, in my opinion, unless they can show me different, has blocked more foul shots than I. Nobody."

In last night's 106-98 win over the Cavaliers, Mr Whammy was apparently so annoying

Default Re: LeBron Told Security To Kick Out A Long Time 79 Year Old Nets Fan For Distracting Him

Smh.

Default Re: LeBron Told Security To Kick Out A Long Time 79 Year Old Nets Fan For Distracting Him

Quote Originally Posted by DetroitPistonFan
    http://deadspin.com/mr-whammy-says-l...ium=socialflow

First being a douche bag to kids and now being a douche to a old man.
    You're just hating on the king because you're upset that your team has been complete shit for more than 8 years straight.

Quote Originally Posted by DetroitPistonFan
    http://deadspin.com/mr-whammy-says-l...ium=socialflow

First being a douche bag to kids and now being a douche to a old man.
    Any white man over 60 years old today, he's a racist.

LeBron kicking people out and it's not even his building. ALPHA AS F*CK

Decent playground baller DirkLegend41's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PistonsFan#21
    You're just hating on the king because you're upset that your team has been complete shit for more than 8 years straight.
    Dissin your own team? LOL

TMZ made a thread on this before you.. you late.

Quote Originally Posted by PistonsFan#21
    lol this is funny btw

i find it funny that lebron can withstand all of these crazy fans booing him his last few years with miami but lebron can't stand that old man.

Quote Originally Posted by kuniva_dAMiGhTy
    That old man probably wears a diaper.
    Wait a while and you'll be wearing one too. I'll be laughing at you then too.

Lebron doesn't know or care about Mr Whammy. He just saw an annoying guy standing where he's not supposed to be, trying to distract his team's free throws. So he asked for him to be removed from there, to the proper place.

I don't see what the big deal is.

Quote Originally Posted by kamil
    I think you took my comment a little too seriously, Trebek.

Decent playground baller DirkLegend41's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by iamgine
    Lebron doesn't know or care about Mr Whammy. He just saw an annoying guy standing where he's not supposed to be, trying to distract his team's free throws. So he asked for him to be removed from there, to the proper place.

The big deal is that LeBron is being a bitch. He couldn't handle the boos from opposing fans.

So you get offended at bald jokes and this too?

Calm your pu[COLOR="Black"]ss[/COLOR]y.

lol that's pretty weak and beta

Quote Originally Posted by iamgine

There is actually NO proof of LEBRON asking that guy to be removed though. It's just the old dude presuming that LeBron asked him to removed.

How old are you dude? You're bald and you wear diapers?