Page 31 of 42 FirstFirst ... 212829303132333441 ... LastLast

Default Re: 2013-2014 Observation Deck

Can't wait until next season for the CSUN Matadors. 17.4/8.7 for Max wihle hitting 58% of his shots. 17/7 for Hicks while hitting 54%. Stephx2.

Wow - game is postponed. So somehow the ESPN crew gets there and the officials get there... but dook can't travel 8 miles down the road? Unbelievable, man. I'll say it: K doesn't want to play in front abnormally large student crowd. Even their own radio crew made it from derm to Chapel Hill.

UNC had to deal with worse in Atlanta a couple weeks ago. Our players had to walk in the snow just to get to the The Thrillerdome, or whatever it's called now. This weather was known for 48 hours! Everyone knew it was coming. Yet K kept postponing and postponing until it was "too late". Real rat-faced piece of shit.

And all these fans had to go through hell to get to the game. The BC game was canceled hours ago. K knew what he was doing by continuing to delay the bus, completely oblivious to everyone else. If it was going to be cancelled, you do it not 3 hours before the game.

Can't wait for him to retire. I'm thinking of a different word, but I'll keep retire there.
    Last edited by IGotACoolStory; 02-12-2014 at 08:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by IGotACoolStory
    Wow - game is postponed. So somehow the ESPN crew gets there and the officials get there... but dook can't travel 8 miles down the road? Unbelievable, man. I'll say it: K doesn't want to play in front abnormally large student crowd. Even their own radio crew made it from derm to Chapel Hill.

UNC had to deal with worse in Atlanta a couple weeks ago. Our players had to walk in the snow just to get to the The Thrillerdome, or whatever it's called now. This weather was known for 48 hours! Everyone knew it was coming. Yet K kept postponing and postponing until it was "too late" to leave. Real rat faced piece of shit.

And all these fans had to go through hell to get to the game. The BC game was canceled hours ago. K knew what he was doing by continuing to delay the bus, completely oblivious to everyone else. If it was going to be cancelled, you do it not 3 hours before the game.

Can't wait for him to retire. I'm thinking of a different word, but I'll keep retire there.

But seriously, I can't blame a coach who wouldn't want to play. It's already an abnormal game. Add that to an abnormally sized student section and a trapping (weird I know) UNC team and you have a recipe for disaster if UNC gets on any type of run in the game.

Duke announced at 9 am that they were cancelling classes after 12:50 pm. There was ample time to get their shit together.

Then the cluster**** of a situation with the tickets. So many of them gave theirs to students or sold to StubHub. Bet you a nice portion of those tickets have been bought by dook fans for cheap by now, too. Terrific.

Whatever, I'm done. I don't know why I'm constantly surprised at their new depths of deceit and hypocrisy.

Apparently your guy's AD created another new event that sounds amazing.
    http://espn.go.com/mens-college-bask...w-4-team-event

Now Hollis has done it again, creating a four-team barnstorming event with Michigan State, North Carolina, Florida and Texas agreeing to play three games, one each in New York City, Chicago and Los Angeles over an eight-day period in December 2018 while traveling together on a single chartered airplane.
    Three games in eight days for the teams. One at MSG, one at the United Center, and one at Staples.

Should be fun.
    Last edited by IGotACoolStory; 02-12-2014 at 08:22 PM.

Seriously, though, f**k dook and f**k K. What a bitch.

Ennis so clutch!!! Holy sh*t!!! Cue escapes and stays undefeated.

Ennis is unreal. Why did Dixon call a timeout there? Allowing the opposing team to set up their offense and get composed isn't worth setting up your defense.
    Last edited by IGotACoolStory; 02-12-2014 at 10:14 PM.

National High School Star Twiens's Avatar

Tyler Ennis 30 foot buzzer beater for the win!!!

I was at the Pitt game and got a flat on the way home. I wouldn't mind just dying in my sleep tonight.

UCLA killed Colo

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by RightToCensor
    Marcus Smart needs to better himself as a leader. He has the drive to win, he just needs a better attitude and needs to be a better role model.
    Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    He is a leader with a good attitude and role model.

What Smart are you talkin about, now the lottery pick from OkSt
    Watch OSU v. West Virginia.

Marcus Smart was so fustraighted. At one point, he walked off the bench in rage and headed to the locker room. Smart ended that game with 4 points and had fouled out. WVA played very physical against Smart and I think he couldn't handle it mentally. He has a Westbrook type of attitude, he needs to man up and play like his last name.
    Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    And I can point you to other games where he does the opposite. One game he lost his composure and you label him Westbrook attitude.

http://www.cbssports.com/collegebask...sing-composure

And he publicly apologized for his behavior. He didnt give the media a...

Smart sometime may lose his cool, but he is a classy kid. He just needs to tone down some of his anger because that leaves a bad message to his team.
    Quote Originally Posted by Goliath Uterus
    he's one of the nicest and most humble kids according to anybody who's been asked about him. he gets love in Lawrence just for being recruited by Self, even tho OK. St. beat us and he did a back flip on our court. like KU fans will flag him down to get autographs and take pics with their kids and shit, he's almost like a KU player.
    Called It.

I would have done this last week but I was banned.

Called It.

I would have done this last week but I was banned.
    what exactly did you call? Did you also call Jeff Orr being a total jackass?

The consensus on Smart is that he is and always was a good kid, but that doesn't mean he doesn't have issues bottling up his competitive fire. Let's just leave it there and stop trying to be the guy who was right about someone else's misfortune.

Crazy ending to the Arizona game.

Have to see a replay, but that block was awfully close to a goaltend.

Then instead of running out the clock to guarantee the win, Carson dunks the ball making it a 3 point game with 0.7 left.

Plus, he commences to hang on the rim and do a pull up. It should have been a technical foul.

Of course the students rush the court thinking the game is over.

Nick Johnson's desperation 3 front rims.

eta: the block was clean. Still should have been a technical foul on Carson.
    Last edited by IGotACoolStory; 02-15-2014 at 12:56 AM.

Another sloppy close to the game by UNC, but a win is a win is a win! From 1-4 and 15th place in ACC play to 7-4 and 4th place. JMM was a monster today and Brice Johnson was a terror protecting the rim.

Memphis buried by UConn in OT .

Shabazz Napier with 34 Pts, 5 Reb, 4 Ast, 4 Stl