Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Rose should withdraw from Team USA.

9 games in 16 days and not a blemish.

That's more games than he'll play in the same time span in the NBA.

Quote Originally Posted by ballinhun8
    Hate that the off season s so long in the NBA.

Basically another two months before we see Rose and the boys in a meaningful game.

I hear ya.

The hate and trolling of Bulls/Rose on the main board is higher than ever.

I cannot wait for people to see how good this team will be. Pulverising the Knicks first up is a good start.

Quote Originally Posted by ballinhun8
    Hate that the off season s so long in the NBA.

Basically another two months before we see Rose and the boys in a meaningful game.
    I find myself really looking forward to preseason. Mirotic and McDermott have peaked my interest, I find myself anxious to see how those guys look against real NBA players.

Quote Originally Posted by poido123
    The hate and trolling of Bulls/Rose on the main board is higher than ever.
    Why do you care about what's going on there? You have idiots mocking players injuries, trolling constantly, fanboys who can't control themselves, and overall hateful people. Good posters are few and far between on there. They exist, but I find good posts to be drowned out by 10+ replies from absolutely imbeciles.

But ISH is fun. It's just unfortunate that most of those dudes will not stop the dumb shit. If you click on that main forum, be prepared to leave all seriousness outside the door. I know I rarely even go on there. It's ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by Undisputed
    I find myself really looking forward to preseason. Mirotic and McDermott have peaked my interest, I find myself anxious to see how those guys look against real NBA players.

Why do you care about what's going on there? You have idiots mocking players injuries, trolling constantly, fanboys who can't control themselves, and overall hateful people. Good posters are few and far between on there. They exist, but I find good posts to be drowned out by 10+ replies from absolutely imbeciles.

But ISH is fun. It's just unfortunate that most of those dudes will not stop the dumb shit. If you click on that main forum, be prepared to leave all seriousness outside the door. I know I rarely even go on there. It's ridiculous.

There are some good posters on the main forum, which I get into good conversations with. I just don't like it when you get a group of posters who rag on the bulls and their fans and it goes unchecked.

Maybe it's better just to leave it alone as you say.