Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
    Local High School Star

Default Last couple games has shown how having a great pg makes scoring much easier for kobe

now i can finally explain jordan's high numbers and see how he had such an easy time scoring playing with one of the most unselfish and best passers of all time in pippen for all those years.

Local High School Star devin112's Avatar

Default Re: Last couple games has shown how having a great pg makes scoring much easier for kobe

Such a obvious fact would only be a startling revelation to a Kobe stan.

Default Re: Last couple games has shown how having a great pg makes scoring much easier for kobe

agree..

Sometimes people here forget how shitty Jordan was without Pippen.. 20ppg on 40% shooting at best..

Imagine Kobe with Prime Pippen, I can see 40ppg on 55%fg easily..

Michael Jordan of ISH

The amusing thing is that Durant is on the verge of a 30 ppg season on 50/40/90 65 TS% with a chucking PG

Quote Originally Posted by 28renyoy
    The amusing thing is that Durant is on the verge of a 30 ppg season on 50/40/90 65 TS% with one of the best pg in the league
    agree

That's what a great pg can do to a great player.. Relieving some of the pressure in the offense and making scoring much easier.. There's no doubt, Durant games had become easier since the arrival of Westbrook.. Thanks for the proof.. Sometimes you're really a helpful poster..

Quote Originally Posted by KOBE143
    agree..

Sometimes people here forget how shitty Jordan was without Pippen.. 20ppg on 40% shooting at best..

lol.

agree..

Congratulations!
    You just managed to lift ISH to a whole new level of stupid!

agree..

Jordan's highest scoring season came without Pippen.

agree..

ur an idiot

Funny how people said Kobe couldn't play with Nash even though Kobe's breen great off the ball in Olympics and ASGs

That said, Kobe's dominating regardless of who they've started next to him this year. Nash will obviously impact his assists (and turnovers) but hopefully he has more energy late in games...

Local High School Star

agree..

people are gonna think this is a troll post because you got kobe in your username but i agree with you a 100%. its no coincidence that every season in jordans career he played without pippen he had a losing record and missed the playoffs half the time and was shooting in the low 40s fg%. most of praise that jordan gets should go to scottie. going by numbers and facts he turned a decent scorer into a legend.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Rysio
    people are gonna think this is a troll post because you got kobe in your username but i agree with you a 100%. its no coincidence that every season in jordans career he played without pippen he had a losing record and missed the playoffs half the time and was shooting in the low 40s fg%. most of praise that jordan gets should go to scottie. going by numbers and facts he turned a decent scorer into a legend.
    When did ISH turn into the twilight zone?

I'm scared

Kobe's effiency with Nash

11/14
    10/20
    16/41
    14/24
    13/24
    9/18

73/141
    51.8 FG%
    5/6 games with 50+ FG%
    Last edited by Deuce Bigalow; 12-29-2012 at 04:52 PM.

NBA lottery pick

Kobe Stan: Wow! I never knew having a great point guard makes scoring easier.

Regular fan:

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce Bigalow
    Kobe's effiency with Nash

11/14
    10/20
    16/41
    14/24
    13/24
    9/18

5/6 games with 50+ FG%
    should've been 6/6 but the refs wouldnt let that to happen.