Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I brick nerf balls La Frescobaldi's Avatar

Default Re: Rondo still being a ****boi

Quote Originally Posted by Maga_1
    Currently for me, Rondo is like a 2nd tier PG. But well, PG is the most stacked position in the league right now... so that's not even bad.

I kinda understand why he stayed.
    First he always liked to be "a star", when he was in Barcelona he was playing in a extremely good team but he didn't like his role.. i think same would have happened if he forced his way out to a better team.
    Second, money talks obviously.
    Third, i think he appreciates Minny for the way they treated him when the hype that he came into the league wasnt fully successful.
    Not all hype. He was destroying everyone he met until he fell with that knee injury his first year.

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyMcAdocious
    Also Rondo is the tier 1 PG that gets shit on the most by this board.
    lol because he's not a "tier 1 PG". He isn't nor will he ever be a top 5 PG. Mike Conley > Rondo.

National High School Star I.R.Beast's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lilteapot
    dude had so many open layups tonight but decided to pass it to the corner just to get those assist numbers up. i thought he'd stop doing that BS
    It too upsets me when he does this. When you realize that Rondo is auditioning for a trade this will bother you less and understand that he is taking one for the franchise. The more he pads stats by passing up open layups for dimes and steals rebs from his big men for those "almost" triple doubles the more we can get for him in an eventual trade.

NBA sixth man of the year KyrieTheFuture's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FKAri
    lol because he's not a "tier 1 PG". He isn't nor will he ever be a top 5 PG. Mike Conley > Rondo.
    Oh my lanta this is awful

National High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by FKAri

Hate all you want. It don't matter.

Top 5, Top 10...whatever. Rondo is a baller. His game is unique, he plays incredibly well in pressure situations and is a hard ass. Watch as the season evolves and you will hopefully see the Celts improve partly because of Rondo's example and leadership. I hope he stays on the Celtics for his whole career.

I can't hate on Rondo for playing like an actual point guard. If you surround him with good scorers again, he'll have Boston competing for a championship again. He's just not that guy you want as a number 1 or 2 scoring option.