Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Default Re: So even with Kyrie and Love

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoBe
    says the guy who never had to deal with it

it's always the self-righteous ones that never go through shit that judge people for joking about something.

i know you had a hard life after you were driven off ish for posting your inbred prom pic but there's still meaning in life
    You don't know the first thing about me, troll, so quit acting like you do. I've dealt with depression, suicidal thoughts and self-harm FYI.

Basketball Genius

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3
    You don't know the first thing about me, troll, so quit acting like you do. I've dealt with depression, suicidal thoughts and self-harm FYI.
    oh? so you're telling me you've never seen someone actually commit suicide then?

i've had to deal with things that would make you question the sanctity of life itself. if you're a religious person, then my experiences will make you genuinely question the validity of god himself, but here you are on a forum pretending to be "holier-than-thou" because someone made a harmless suicide joke

you were a clown back then and you're an even worse clown now who decided to show himself after all this time (obviously an alt) to detract from bran and the cavs's piss poor record

When did you turn into a useless troll?
    ISH is awful right now, formerly respectable contributing posters such as Specialque and roundmoundofreb have become awful trolls.

Any properly run board would have permabanned the majority of posters here long ago. Grow up.
    There are no respectable posters here anymore. I'm just adapting to the new reality of this site.

I've seen worthy topics pop up and get either immediately ignored or buried under a mountain of troll posts that mods don't even bother to delete. Trolls get slapped on wrist at best, and are back posting their shit after a couple of days. Most of the time, they never stop posting, they just switch to alts that are so obvious that everyone knows its the same poster, but the mods, for whatever reason, leave them unbanned and allow them to continue to troll.

Believe me, I'd love to see actual basketball discussion here. But over the past couple of years I've realized what kind of site this is. This isn't a basketball discussion site. It's a collective of personalities with the singular goal of aggravating each other and talking shit.

Show me a topic about old school b-ball that doesn't turn into retards calling Wilt and Russell garbage, or how they'd be D-leaguers in the modern era.

Show me a topic about Jordan that doesn't automatically turn into a discussion about Kobe and Lebron.

Show me any topic here that doesn't become a cesspool of trolling.

This is just how ISH is now. There's no point trying to have an intelligent discussion when your fellow interlocutors are shit-flinging chimps.

oh? so you're telling me you've never seen someone actually commit suicide then?

i've had to deal with things that would make you question the sanctity of life itself. if you're a religious person, then my experiences will make you genuinely question the validity of god himself, but here you are on a forum pretending to be "holier-than-thou" because someone made a harmless suicide joke

you were a clown back then and you're an even worse clown now who decided to show himself after all this time (obviously an alt) to detract from bran and the cavs's piss poor record
    I've been posting since before the season started, dude. I didn't have much access to the Internet for about 7 months. Ironic that you think I am "holier than thou".

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialQue
    There are no respectable posters here anymore. I'm just adapting to the new reality of this site.

I've seen worthy topics pop up and get either immediately ignored or buried under a mountain of troll posts that mods don't even bother to delete. Trolls get slapped on wrist at best, and are back posting their shit after a couple of days. Most of the time, they never stop posting, they just switch to alts that are so obvious that everyone knows its the same poster, but the mods, for whatever reason, leave them unbanned and allow them to continue to troll.

Believe me, I'd love to see actual basketball discussion here. But over the past couple of years I've realized what kind of site this is. This isn't a basketball discussion site. It's a collective of personalities with the singular goal of aggravating each other and talking shit.

Show me a topic about old school b-ball that doesn't turn into retards calling Wilt and Russell garbage, or how they'd be D-leaguers in the modern era.

Show me a topic about Jordan that doesn't automatically turn into a discussion about Kobe and Lebron.

This is just how ISH is now. There's no point trying to have an intelligent discussion when your fellow interlocutors are shit-flinging chimps.

(Sort of like Bruce Wayne to Ra's Al Guhl in Batman Begins) there are still good posters here. We don't have to give up.

Basketball Genius

I've been posting since before the season started, dude. I didn't have much access to the Internet for about 7 months. Ironic that you think I am "holier than thou".
    no it's just funny to see so many "old" posters making a comeback. i saw a guy with barely over 300 posts from 2008 post to specifically bash kobe's last game as if no one would notice

and then you come and do damage control for bran when there is literally no harm being done other than to poke fun at the fact that with a seemingly stacked team him and his team are stumbling out of the gates

no it's just funny to see so many "old" posters making a comeback. i saw a guy with barely over 300 posts from 2008 post to specifically bash kobe's last game as if no one would notice

and then you come and do damage control for bran when there is literally no harm being done other than to poke fun at the fact that with a seemingly stacked team him and his team are stumbling out of the gates
    Questioning a poster on here who has never been a troll and was usually one of the better posters on here is damage control? I don't believe I've commented on LeBrons game tonight, nor have I attempted to deflect blame by making threads about his teammates, the Heat, Kobe, etc.

you called the suicide hotline for help and they mailed you a belt

Basketball Genius

Questioning a poster on here who has never been a troll and was usually one of the better posters on here is damage control? I don't believe I've commented on LeBrons game tonight, nor have I attempted to deflect blame by making threads about his teammates, the Heat, Kobe, etc.
    you're giving yourself an awful lot of credit but okay. just corny to see someone do the whole "please grow up" routine when we're all posting about basketball on an internet forum

i come here to be entertained and i'm usually not disappointed.

you're giving yourself an awful lot of credit but okay. just corny to see someone do the whole "please grow up" routine when we're all posting about basketball on an internet forum

i come here to be entertained and i'm usually not disappointed.
    We're here to talk about basketball. Some trolling is fine, and theres nothig wrong with joking around, but the board is so overrun with trolling its gotten to a point where it is unbearable.

NBA sixth man of the year Micku's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialQue

It's tough sometimes, but you do find some good basketball discussions with knowledgeable posters. This site has more trolling and talking sh1t to each other posters like you said, but there are still some interesting conversations to be had here. You don't have to be 24/7 troll all the time. More like 18/7, lol.

Basketball Genius

We're here to talk about basketball. Some trolling is fine, and theres nothig wrong with joking around, but the board is so overrun with trolling its gotten to a point where it is unbearable.
    you're too emotionally invested. if you take a step back and just decide to roll with it and laugh, then everything becomes much better. what other basketball site would let me get away with saying that suicide joke to you (rep me for it btw) without repercussions?

also pm me a recent pic of you

you're too emotionally invested. if you take a step back and just decide to roll with it and laugh, then everything becomes much better. what other basketball site would let me get away with saying that suicide joke to you (rep me for it btw) without repercussions?

Meh, I'm an emotional guy in general, but I also try to be pretty logical. If I joke around on here too, people complain if my jokes come at the expense of their favorite player. I will post a recent pic of me hold on....

Quote Originally Posted by Micku
    You don't have to be 24/7 troll all the time. More like 18/7, lol.
    Honestly, I'd be fvcking THRILLED if people here did that instead of being trolls 24/7.

Basketball Genius

Meh, I'm an emotional guy in general, but I also try to be pretty logical. If I joke around on here too, people complain if my jokes come at the expense of their favorite player. I will post a recent pic of me hold on....
    just pm it to me and i would pm you a pic of me but i'm black and i have a feeling if you were caught with a pic of me you'd be mislabeled as a "negro lover"