Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Hawks Outplay the Spurs Yet Lose Due to Ref. Influence.

38-11 FT spread all game for the Spurs, multiple touch fouls at the end of the game for the Spurs, especially that Manu shot with 3.8 left. Hawks getting mauled yet no calls. I'd feel awful if I were a Spurs fan.

NBA sixth man of the year

Default Re: Hawks Outplay the Spurs Yet Lose Due to Ref. Influence.

They lost because Bud is a poor coach when it comes to drawing up plays out of time outs. A team will never win anthing with him as a coach.

Quote Originally Posted by Hotlantadude81
    They lost because Bud is a poor coach when it comes to drawing up plays out of time outs. A team will never win anthing with him as a coach.
    No, that never would happen if the refs called a fair game. They clearly favored the Spurs. 38-11. That's basically the story. We weren't outplayed by any means.

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Grow up. The refs have no motivation to cheat the damn hawks in a random game in November.

[COLOR="Magenta"]sad

and sas is a jump shooting tm

smh

Overrated ass team [/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
    Grow up. The refs have no motivation to cheat the damn hawks in a random game in November.
    [COLOR="Magenta"]they have a motivation to cheat 4 the defending champs [/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by atljonesbro
    38-11 FT spread all game for the Spurs, multiple touch fouls at the end of the game for the Spurs, especially that Manu shot with 3.8 left. Hawks getting mauled yet no calls. I'd feel awful if I were a Spurs fan.
    Ginobli got a BS call, and Duncan got away with a foul.

You just need to outplay the Spurs at home by 10-15 points to win. They get a lot of respect from the refs for being a veteran team/defending champion.

Right. 38-11 just happens. LOL you didn't even watch the game. Ginobli literally wasn't touched with 3.8 seconds and the gave him a foul to win. That was just the icing on the cake though. You're insane to think the refs don't favor teams. We outplayed them, plain and simple and we were screwed because they're the Spurs.

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Ive been reading idiotic claims of refs cheating for and against every team for too long to take you nuts serious anymore. I swear ive seen games that result in both sides saying the refs wanted them to lose.

Usually the unrealistic fans in a fanbase. Guys like you with the hawks...fresh with the Knicks. It just never ends....

Yes...38-11 happens without federal crimes being committed.

Shit like this is just childish....without exception. Especially random regular season games.

Always some idiot yelling about a ****ing Kings/Wizards rig from January or some similar nonsense.

If your story of the game comes down to a Ft count you need to watch the game more closely...or at least not make topics about it.

400 out of 400 for 13 years now have been biased unrealistic fans making wild claims about games that dont matter. You are not the exception.

Bad calls happen. But bad fans think 160 possessions of basketball are played and a few calls are the sole reason a team won or lost.

It factors in like 50 other things. But fans who are/behave like children want to hang on the one that lets them disregard the letdown of an under performance on the court.

Fact is....nobody cares enough about a Hawk/Spurs game to rig it.

Your team lost. Handle it like a man.

We have all done the "Refs!" thing at some point. I...for the most part...stopped as a kid.

You want to claim rig...at least do it for games someone benefits from rigging. Something that matters.

Not making topics on ref conspiracies in November.

I've noticed that too, he's such a good coach in everything else but he can't draw up plays for shit.

Adamantly disagree with you thinking he's a bad coach who can't win anything, he may not win anything here but it won't be because he's a bad coach.

Also the FT disparity was tough to watch, but that's how it goes against good teams in their arenas. We still played them tough, (thanks in large part to them missing so many FT's).

Ive been reading idiotic claims of refs cheating for and against every team for too long to take you nuts serious anymore. I swear ive seen games that result in both sides saying the refs wanted them to lose.

Usually the unrealistic fans in a fanbase. Guys like you with the hawks...fresh with the Knicks. It just never ends....

Yes...38-11 happens without federal crimes being committed.

Shit like this is just childish....without exception. Especially random regular season games.

Always some idiot yelling about a ****ing Kings/Wizards rig from January or some similar nonsense.

If your story of the game comes down to a Ft count you need to watch the game more closely...or at least not make topics about it.

400 out of 400 for 13 years now have been biased unrealistic fans making wild claims about games that dont matter. You are not the exception.
    You're 100% wrong. The game was clearly favored to the Spurs side. Stop being mad because I'm actually recognizing my team got screwed and not pretending we got outplayed to seem like a "humble fan". They got screwed terribly in this game and if you can't recognize that you shouldn't be posting your opinions in this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by hawksdogsbraves
    I've noticed that too, he's such a good coach in everything else but he can't draw up plays for shit.

Adamantly disagree with you thinking he's a bad coach who can't win anything, he may not win anything here but it won't be because he's a bad coach.

Also the FT disparity was tough to watch, but that's how it goes against good teams in their arenas. We still played them tough, (thanks in large part to them missing so many FT's).
    It's hard to win something of importance when you can't get it done in the clutch.

Quote Originally Posted by atljonesbro
    You're 100% wrong. The game was clearly favored to the Spurs side. Stop being mad because I'm actually recognizing my team got screwed and not pretending we got outplayed to seem like a "humble fan". They got screwed terribly in this game and if you can't recognize that you shouldn't be posting your opinions in this forum.
    Stop being a fool.

blaze is 20 times the poster that you are.

It's hard to win something of importance when you can't get it done in the clutch.
    It's also hard to win something of importance with the roster we've got.

Luckily we're in great shape to blow it up if things go south this year, just about everybody has good trade value. Now if only we could have our GM back...

Sunshine State

Quote Originally Posted by aboss4real24
    [COLOR="Magenta"]they have a motivation to cheat 4 the defending champs [/COLOR]
    Overrated teams don't win championships.