Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
    Thunder it DOWN, Dion! PleezeBelieve's Avatar

Default Dion Waiters on comparisons to Wade: "It makes me work harder to be better than him"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ck9w2...e_gdata_player

He's going to make a lot you dudes made this year.

ROY favorite.
    Last edited by PleezeBelieve; 08-27-2012 at 06:44 PM.

NBA rookie of the year senelcoolidge's Avatar

Default Re: Dion Waiters on comparisons to Wade: "It makes me work harder to be better than him"

This guy has high bust potential..I'm just letting that out. Talking crap doesn't help his cause.

Banned

Default Re: Dion Waiters on comparisons to Wade: "It makes me work harder to be better than him"

Dion already has a better 3pt shot/mid range jumper than Wade could ever dream of, he just has to work on finishing at the rim and he should have no problem being better than Wade.

o()xxx[{::::::::::::> SourPatchKids's Avatar

He'd be lucky if he turns out to be half the player as Wade.

[FONT="Courier New"] Loljk dude has potential.[/FONT]

wont happen. sorry bro

He has a gut.

Very good NBA starter tmacattack33's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DTreats
    Dion already has a better 3pt shot/mid range jumper than Wade could ever dream of, he just has to work on finishing at the rim and he should have no problem being better than Wade.
    Wtf.

If he's going to have "no problem" being better than Wade (one of the best SG's of all time), then I guess he's going to be as good as MJ.

So you've heard it here first people. Dion Waters is going to be as good as MJ.

Is It Me Or He Wears Kobe Shoes On That Vid ?

Quote Originally Posted by Punpun
    Is It Me Or He Wears Kobe Shoes On That Vid ?
    who was the guy that wrote like that all the time?

Quote Originally Posted by tmacattack33
    Wtf.

If he's going to have "no problem" being better than Wade (one of the best SG's of all time), then I guess he's going to be as good as MJ.

This x10101

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by tmacattack33
    Wtf.

Are you insinuating that Wade is anywhere near Michael freaking Jordan?

Wade is not a top tier shooting guard of all time, or even 2nd I'd say he's 3rd tier.. so he can't even sniff Jordans jockstrap, or Kobe's/West for that matter

1: Jordan
    2: Kobe, West
    3. Drexler, AI, Wade, Iceman, Pearl

So yeah, Dion has dynamic potential, if he works hard he has the talent to join that 3rd tier if everything falls into place, his footwork and knowledge of the game is elite, he shoots well, he's a good passer, awesome on ball defender, his ability to get to the hole is spectacular, he needs to get better at finishing when he gets there but that will come with time and experience.

Waiters has very high potential. I like to compare him to Westbrook. Both seen as a reach at the time, both around the same height, and physical attributes (Westbrook is faster though). Dion is a better shooter, but their IQ's seem to be similar.

However, as Westbrook he has very high bust potential. Westbrook didn't bust, but Dion might. If he doesn't then the Cavs may have formed the next great back court in NBA history.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by LamarOdom
    Current Wade is 10x the player Waiters ever will be.
    Current Wade just jumped on LeBrons back and rode him to a ring

Current Wade will likely average 19/5/4 this year on easily sub 50 percent from the field, based solely on average decline play of past players

If you don't think that Dion has the potential to CRUSH those numbers then you know nothing about the guy, you've obviously never seen him play, you just came in here and contributed nothing to this thread, as usual.

Very good NBA starter DukeDelonte13's Avatar

I'm very excited to see this guy on the court w/ Kyrie. Dion was Byron's Scott's pick all the way. Scott raves about him.

AT 0:22. HE WEARS KOBE SHOES. UR WELCOME.