Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default So Hannibal TV series is over and Mads Mikkelson completely shits on Anthony Hopkins

Jesus Christ. Maybe the GOAT TV performance can only think of a handful that even hold a candle. I came into this show thinkin this f@ggy european finna ruin the legacy of Hannibal that Hopkins left behind and yet he completely takes nasty, unadulterated baby shts all over Hopkins interpretation of Hannibal . Hopkins was weirder in a creepy way thats it in comparison. Mads is THE Hannibal Lecter

Banned

Default Re: So Hannibal TV series is over and Mads Mikkelson completely shits on Anthony Hopkins

So underrated..

Banned

Default Re: So Hannibal TV series is over and Mads Mikkelson completely shits on Anthony Hopkins

Quote Originally Posted by Rondooooooooooo
    Im in the middle of watching The Wire, as soon as I finish that then I will start on Hannibal........
    Stick with it bro

Hannibal starts to take off half way through the first season and it literally doesn't stop. It just got better and better, literally til the end.

Banned

That being said, I have only watched half way through s3 up to the end of the first story... Is the Red Dragon arc good guys?

I respect what Hopkins did by taking Harris' character and turning it into one of the few modern day classic monsters (he was inspired by Lugosi's Dracula), but I agree...Mikkelson proved every doubter wrong with this. His Hannibal is much more terrifying on a subtle level, and his dialog with Alana in the finale is some next-level shit.

I can't believe no one picked this show up, but then again, I have no idea how they would have topped this season. Amazing run. I expect in a few years everyone who missed out on it will finally catch up, like with other cult shows.

Best Hannibal

Haven't seen the finale, but I much prefer Mads as Hannibal.

He really seemed to have the intellect and the taste, he was the best representation overall, even if Hopkins might have seemed more dangerous. Or unsettling at least.

Hannibal was a great show. Bedelia was an amazing character, so was Jack, and Will.

Will miss this show's dream-like feel. And it's dialogue.

Bravo.

Also, never got even one Emmy nomination. This shit is detestable.

Decent playground baller KnittingRyu's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GIF REACTION
    Stick with it bro

Hannibal starts to take off half way through the first season and it literally doesn't stop. It just got better and better, literally til the end.
    Is it worth it even with it getting cancelled and not wrapping up nicely?

Quote Originally Posted by fsvr54

Best Hannibal
    I can't believe how few people saw this.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by KnittingRyu
    Hell yes

You'll feel absolutely mind ****ed by the end of it. In a good way. The emotion and character development just evolves so well. By the end of it no one seems human. The main arc that finishes halfway through s3 (which is all I've seen so far) is epic. Give it atleast the first half of S1, it takes a while to set up, I found the first episode a little jarring, but once the players and the stakes have been set, it will just keep getting better. One of the rare TV shows that kept on getting better and better as it went on.

Finished the last episode.

Not much i can say at this point apart from...

Hannibal, you will be remembered.

Decent playground baller Coach Eddie's Avatar

Can't believe it got cancelled.

Quote Originally Posted by GIF REACTION
    Hell yes

You'll feel absolutely mind ****ed by the end of it. In a good way. The emotion and character development just evolves so well. By the end of it no one seems human. The main arc that finishes halfway through s3 (which is all I've seen so far) is epic. Give it atleast the first half of S1, it takes a while to set up, I found the first episode a little jarring, but once the players and the stakes have been set, it will just keep getting better. One of the rare TV shows that kept on getting better and better as it went on.
    I'll have to add it to my list of shows to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by KnittingRyu
    Everyone knew that the show could be cancelled at any time, so the finale gives enough closure to be satisfying. In fact, as much as I want more Hannibal, I'm fine with the show ending the way it did. I don't think they'd be able to top this season, to be honest. It's not a Deadwood situation.

Banned

Guessing it's worth a torrent? Off to find an HD link.