Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    3-time NBA All-Star

Default Re: As a lebron stan i admit we're shook

Op is the most disrespected on this forum and in real life. He creates many alts coz hes a coward who cant go 1on1 against kobe/curry fam. Really fitting to be a lecoward stan

Quote Originally Posted by knicksman
    Op is the most disrespected on this forum and in real life. He creates many alts coz hes a coward who cant go 1on1 against kobe/curry fam. Really fitting to be a lecoward stan
    Why would you insult Curry by comparing with someone who has half his mvp totals in 20 years of basketball

Curry > Kobe as soon as next summer

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Feeny
    Why would you insult Curry by comparing with someone who has half his mvp totals in 20 years of basketball

Curry > Kobe as soon as next summer
    In the end. Only cheap ass losers respect bran. I bet people look down on you in real life just like nobody respect lebron23, dubeta, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Solefade
    anyone who doesn't think what KD just did is the biggest bitch move ever is retarded..this dude just joined a 73 win team after taking them to 7 games in the WCF...i'm still gonna enjoy watching this warriors team play next season though

i love how LeBron just 2 years removed from the Heat is now playing a huge underdog role lmao

Quote Originally Posted by KiiiiNG
    Remember the SYSTEM in Golden State makes guys like Draymond and Klay look better than they actually are. And Steph Curry doesn't play defense. Their BENCH was a big reason they won 73 regular season games, but what happened in the playoffs? They lost 9 times. Why? Because SUPERSTARS win championships. LeBron and Irving proved to be the better superstars, and the Warriors depth didn't matter as much.

Warriors needed Durant. And the NBA needed Durant to make this decision... because now we'll actually get to have a legitimate rivalry reminiscent of the 80's Lakers vs. Celtics.

So Durant didn't have what it took to be top dog and now wants to flex his glue guy muscles on someone else's championship team

Good to know

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Feeny
    I got this hindu boy shook
    Keep melting, fa[COLOR="Black"]g[/COLOR]boy.