Banned

Default Ice in my Veins is as cringeworthy

As that leg pump shit.

College star

Default Re: Ice in my Veins is as cringeworthy

I don't know who you are but stop making threads with every idiotic thought you have... you have nearly five threads just on the front page. Relax, go get some air.

Local High School Star

Yeah everything is overused which degrades the term and use of the words...People/retards/nolife idiots always ruin sh1t for everyone and here is another example of these no life kobe tards using that phrase for Deangelo "the snitch b1tch" Russel. What the fhvk has this stupid snitch done to earn anything like that title. Ray Allen earned it and it sounded good because he made legendary shots after great shots. Russel is going to be tanking on that lakers team for years and years to come so what the fuvk has he done to deserve a title reserved for the great? Exactly.

If only these little kobe tard rejects could learn to just shut the fuvk up, get a life and do something that they don't hate themselves for secretly. Why over react every quarter heck every play like a PMSing 14year old?

#Kobesfanlivingvicariouslythroughsnitchello

Every celebration is cringeworthy.

If you win the title, raise one celebratory fist.

That's all that is ever required.

Otherwise do your job.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by retaxis
    Yeah everything is overused which degrades the term and use of the words...People/retards/nolife idiots always ruin sh1t for everyone and here is another example of these no life kobe tards using that phrase for Deangelo "the snitch b1tch" Russel. What the fhvk has this stupid snitch done to earn anything like that title. Ray Allen earned it and it sounded good because he made legendary shots after great shots. Russel is going to be tanking on that lakers team for years and years to come so what the fuvk has he done to deserve a title reserved for the great? Exactly.

If only these little kobe tard rejects could learn to just shut the fuvk up, get a life and do something that they don't hate themselves for secretly. Why over react every quarter heck every play like a PMSing 14year old?

meltdown

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by G-train

Otherwise do your job.
    I agree

Good college starter SwayDizzle's Avatar

damn bro, are you alright?

College superstar AintNoSunshine's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by G-train

Otherwise do your job.
    Why do you watch sport? You like watching emotionless tall dudes put an orange rubber ball in a basket?

So much anger. Did you get you s[COLOR="Black"]hi[/COLOR]t pushed in yet again today?

Laker fan here. I think it's stupid. On other Lakers forums, some fans want to start calling him the "Ice Man". Being a huge Chuck Liddell fan, I can't disgrace a legend like that. In interviews he gives off a pompous little shit vibe. He's a Laker so I'm trying to be supportive, but I don't dig him as a person. He's not the only one. Julius has also been a dick in interviews. Hopefully these vets will rub off some professionalism on those two. The rest seem to be good level headed kids.

Quote Originally Posted by COnDEMnED
    Laker fan here. I think it's stupid. On other Lakers forums, some fans want to start calling him the "Ice Man". Being a huge Chuck Liddell fan, I can't disgrace a legend like that. In interviews he gives off a pompous little shit vibe. He's a Laker so I'm trying to be supportive, but I don't dig him as a person. He's not the only one. Julius has also been a dick in interviews. Hopefully these vets will rub off some professionalism on those two. The rest seem to be good level headed kids.
    I blame Nick Young for that.

Decent college freshman theaussieguy's Avatar

OP, u seriously fixin to act like yall aint duckin the fade on the truly goat one liners?