Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Default JR on his way out

@TheRealJRSmith: Damn didn't know this man people didn't want me in #NY might just get what you asking for! #sorrykidz
    ?
    pple going after him on twitter

Default Re: JR on his way out

hes been getting grilled by tweeters

Michael Jordan would never have had a twitter.

If I was a coach, I would ban my players from using it.

He'll get way more $$ elsewhere anyway...

Knicks fans love to throw blame wtf?

Quote Originally Posted by bdreason
    Michael Jordan would never have had a twitter.

If I was a coach, I would ban my players from using it.
    why? as long as they aint tweeting during game/halftime or an hour before they should be good

he still played like shit, shotjacking since he got here like it was a god given right

though we have no one else to take a shot cause all we do is iso

glad hes going...be some other teams problem

F*CK A TITLE

Quote Originally Posted by KDTrey5
    why? as long as they aint tweeting during game/halftime or an hour before they should be good
    They get so obsessed with it and JR would've never known what those people thought if he didn't go on the Tweeter.

Former Bulls Fan.

Bulls please.

Knicks just didn't utilize him the right way. Lots of teams would be happy to pick up this guy.

thank God

Quote Originally Posted by ihoopallday
    Knicks just didn't utilize him the right way. Lots of teams would be happy to pick up this guy.
    probably right...

Quote Originally Posted by OneBadUsername
    They get so obsessed with it and JR would've never known what those people thought if he didn't go on the Tweeter.
    ya but there is always haters, he should know that. and some people supporting him too

National High School Star NewYorkNoPicks's Avatar

So many dumb people in NY man. They're just casual fans who really don't know what they're talking about.

I could go on and on how JR's street ball one on one style of ball can really harm the team at times. He prefers a slick crossover and a contested jumpshot over taking it to the basket.

But there's no denying he's talented and I'd love to have him back on the team next year. When he's on... he's on and can really light it up. You have to take the good with the bad when it comes to not only people in life, but players on sports teams.

Dumb casual NY fans going to push another player out of NY just like they did with Ewing. People in this city are so stupid sometimes, I really wonder where the intelligent Knick fans are, because the dumbasses certainly outnumber the latter...sadly.

If you want to place the blame somewhere, blame the owner who, for years has refused to rebuild the right way and has done everything in his power to built a treadmill team. When you acquire stars in the later half of their careers they're usually going to be at the beginning of a decline and therefore your window of opportunity isnt that wide (Amare, in this case). Additionally, when you add a cap crippling $15 million dollar offensively anemic, albeit defensive player of the year center before you have enough scorers on the team, you're impeding the clubs ability to improve. This is the Knicks team for the next 4 years, with probably no way to really improve other than from within. Sucks but...this is our owner.
    Last edited by NewYorkNoPicks; 05-10-2012 at 02:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by NewYorkNoPicks
    So many dumb people in NY man. They're just casual fans who really don't know what they're talking about.

I could go on and on how JR's street ball one on one style of ball can really harm the team at times. He prefers a slick crossover and a contested jumpshot over taking it to the basket.

But there's no denying he's talented and I'd love to have him back on the team next year. When he's on he's on he can really light it up. You have to take the good with the bad with people.

Dumb casual NY fans going to push another player out of NY just like they did with Ewing. People in this city are so stupid sometimes, I really wonder where the intelligent Knick fans are, because the dumbasses certainly outnumber the latter...sadly.
    the dumb fans are the fans who dont even follow the team as close as others. all the knick faithfuls stick with and support the players

National High School Star NewYorkNoPicks's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KDTrey5
    the dumb fans are the fans who dont even follow the team as close as others. all the knick faithfuls stick with and support the players
    Exactly, but the casual fans are the majority...and they for the most part are all sheep who go along with whatever the hot media story is at the moment.

I remember when these idiots were saying "trade melo".

Please. I never went with that for a second, but these dumbass simpletons did.

You don't trade a guy who has averaged more than 24ppg for 6 of his 8 seasons, with a career high of nearly 29ppg 3 years ago. A guy whos 28 years old, in his prime, and whose scoring ability is based on actual basketball skill and iq (both traits that do not fade) instead of athleticism (which does fade), should not be given up on so quickly. Amare on the other hand...