Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: No agenda thread: When was the last time a superstar had this good a supporting cast?

Dion Waiters and Iggy are comparable?

Default Re: No agenda thread: When was the last time a superstar had this good a supporting cast?

I don't know, probably only the 95-96 Bulls were close since then really.

But in history I'd still say that the league's most stacked team was the 85-86 Celtics.

The Big Dog Mo Speights with the best mid range jumper in the L

or he just gets wide open shots when he catches away from the basket because of players sagging off to guard backdoor cuts and better him shoot for 2 then kick out for 3.

Quote Originally Posted by 1987_Lakers
    They are just a better coached team. You can laugh all you want, but it wasn't but two seasons ago that Ibaka was putting up 15/9 with 3 blocks a game...
    Ibaka to this day is still a better shooter than Draymond.

We can all pretend Iggy is some amazing player, but at the end of the day, he is a 6th or 7th man who puts up 8/3/3 and shoots free throws currently as well as Shaq.

I suppose your username counts as well.

Quote Originally Posted by 24-Inch_Chrome
    Dion Waiters and Iggy are comparable?

Can I seriously find out when another 8/3/3 player shooting 60% from the free throw line has been this lauded over? Like seriously.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by plowking
    Can I seriously find out when another 8/3/3 player shooting 60% from the free throw line has been this lauded over? Like seriously.
    Do you watch either of them play? Dion Waiters is cancer

Would the Warriors win 55 without Curry?

Banned

I don't understand why people have to hate on Curry. The dude is the most likable perimeter superstar I can think of. It's not like he's a complete turd like Lebron and needs marketing hype to get people to believe otherwise. Curry is a man of the people.

Quote Originally Posted by Marchesk
    I don't know. Do you think Curry plays great defense?

Quote Originally Posted by 72-10
    I don't know. Do you think Curry plays great defense?
    better than most..
    his offense almost factors into a better defense

I won't explain why, just think about it

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

Not to mention Iggy was asked to take a smaller role to play on this team.

Are we really forgetting about last summer when Kerr started Iggy in the Finals he went off for multiple 20+ points game and won Finals MVP?

I'm not directly saying anything about them. I think Iggy is the better player, but he isn't anything special in today's league.

Michael Kidd Gilchrist is a guy no one talks about. You could put him on the Warriors and they wouldn't miss a beat if you replaced him with Iggy.
    There are so many guys who sit on the bench, do the same shit Iggy does, and are better than him at it, and we don't call that team stacked.

Iggy is just another guy in the league who can create a bit, and defend. Plenty of them around.

Quote Originally Posted by Marchesk
    They would be a 2nd round exit team so yes, give or take a few wins.

Quote Originally Posted by 1987_Lakers
    Not to mention Iggy was asked to take a smaller role to play on this team.

Are we really forgetting about last summer when Kerr started Iggy in the Finals he went off for multiple 20+ points game and won Finals MVP?
    He wasn't asked to do anything. That is what happens when you get put on a team that is actually decent and you can't go racking up stats while playing a system designed around you.

The fact is, Iggy isn't the 17/5/5 guy he was in Philly if you want winning basketball. We've seen David Lee average 20/12, but to who's benefit? Just a guy filling a plug on a team.

Really? Finals MVP? That shit holds about as much merit as Kyle Korver making the all star team. Terrible choice, and the dude wasn't even guarded.