Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: I can't believe LeBron will finally win a ring this year

Quote Originally Posted by RazorBaLade
    I trust in team america (spurs/okc)
    So do I, but they're gonna kill each other in the WCF while Miami steam rolls whatever shitty team they play in the ECF.

Think about it, the Heat are either gonna play the Sixers, who have no business being in the conference Finals, or the Celtics, a team in which 3 of their 4 best players are just a few years away from being senior citizens. Neither team stands a chance against the Heat.

Why does the east have to suck so bad? Would the Sixers have even made the playoffs if they were in the west?
    Last edited by Heavincent; 05-26-2012 at 12:44 AM.

who would have known 2006 d wade would have emerged?

#HEATNATION

Dude, he's gonna be ringless for his whole career. The Spurs are taking it this year. The Thunder are taking it next year. The Bulls the year after that. Then teams like the Pacers, Wolves, Cavaliers, Jazz are on the come up with their young cores.

Lebronyte Kryptonite

Quote Originally Posted by Heavincent
    So do I, but they're gonna kill each other in the WCF while Miami steam rolls whatever shitty team they play in the ECF.

Think about it, the Heat are either gonna play the Sixers, who have no business being in the conference Finals, or the Celtics, a team in which 3 of their 4 best players are just a few years away from being senior citizens. Neither team stands a chance against the Heat.

Why does the east have to suck so bad? Would the Sixers have even made the playoffs if they were in the west?
    Boston is the only team left in the East that can somehow make it uncomfortable for the Heat. Yeah, they have injuries like everybody else, but the Heat won't be able to do to boston what they did to the Pacers. They beat Pacers on talent alone. If Boston can play that D like they do, Wade and Lebron going off won't be enough. That's just my opinion though, really anything can happen.

Quote Originally Posted by LakersReign
    Boston is the only team left in the East that can somehow make it uncomfortable for the Heat. Yeah, they have injuries like everybody else, but the Heat won't be able to do to boston what they did to the Pacers. They beat Pacers on talent alone. If Boston can play that D like they do, Wade and Lebron going off won't be enough. That's just my opinion though, really anything can happen.
    Making it uncomfortable is about all they'll be able to do. They might win a game or 2 on sheer willpower and experience alone, but they won't be able to beat the Heat 4 times. They're simply not good enough.

This ain't 2008. In years past they had size and depth so they could just play bully ball. But now? They don't have a whole lot of size and they have no depth what so ever. With Avery Bradley injured, I don't see how their bench will even get any more than 10 points a game.

Danny Ainge really screwed the pooch with that trade last year. It's not like a hindsight is always 20/20 thing either. It was a bad idea from the start.

Lebronyte Kryptonite

Quote Originally Posted by Heavincent
    Making it uncomfortable is about all they'll be able to do. They might win a game or 2 on sheer willpower and experience alone, but they won't be able to beat the Heat 4 times. They're simply not good enough.

This ain't 2008. In years past they had size and depth so they could just play bully ball. But now? They don't have a whole lot of size and they have no depth what so ever. With Avery Bradley injured, I don't see how their bench will even get any more than 10 points a game.

Danny Ainge really screwed the pooch with that trade last year. It's not like a hindsight is always 20/20 thing either. It was a bad idea from the start.
    As a lifelong Laker fan, I've never been a Boston fan. Moreso after the '08 Finals. But you have to give them their credit. I know they're not in '08 shape, and this is more than likely for real, the last time we see this team as it is now. I just want tp finally see a series in the East. Pacers had the Heat on the ropes, but backed off cuz of inexperience. I simply want to see playoff basketball. So far the East has been sorely disappointing.

first post in this thread by a lebron fan....even i dont like talking about him as much as you guys do.

Damn then we'll have to say goodbye to "no ring" jokes.

I like Dr. Pepper.

Lol Lebron can't beat western conference teams in the finals. Deal with it

No doubt come finals down I expect people to say Miami are favourites even if Spurs run through the conference finals.

Local High School Star

ECF championship ring?

I don't see the Heat destroying the Spurs. The ONLY way the Heat can win this series is if they absolutely tear the spurs up and obliterate them. Because if the games are close, there is no way they can win because Lebron can't play in the late, close games. So unless Miami dominates and wins by like double digits a game, they aint coming out ahead against the Spurs, not going to happen. If Lebron could close games, that would be a different story. Instead he'll just pass it to haslem.

Quote Originally Posted by All Net
    No doubt come finals down I expect people to say Miami are favourites even if Spurs run through the conference finals.
    Which is ****ing retarded.

Quote Originally Posted by RazorBaLade
    I trust in team america (spurs/okc)
    this