Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    A Humble Lebron Fan Dragic4Life's Avatar

Default BREAKING: James Harden suspended 1 game for crossing the real King.

Source

NBA just announced a one-game suspension for Houston's James Harden after his kick-out at LeBron James yesterday.
    Well deserved. Don't ever mess with the King, bitch.

Dunking on everybody in the park

Default Re: BREAKING: James Harden suspended 1 game for crossing the real King.

This is still breaking? My gf knew about this hours ago.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar

Well, at least Rocket's fans can't say he deserves MVP because he played every game.

Dunking on everybody in the park

Quote Originally Posted by RoseCity07
    Well, at least Rocket's fans can't say he deserves MVP because he played every game.
    But if Rockets lose, then LeBron loses his only case.

Negged.

Banned

Last time I checked, Harden had LeBron so shook that he had to post a beta ass instagram novel, as if choking the game away wasn't enough.......

houston is a dirty team. Harden may have actually hurt lebron. Good job cause the injury lingered and obviously affected lebron later in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Black and White
    Last time I checked, Harden had LeBron so shook that he had to post a beta ass instagram novel, as if choking the game away wasn't enough.......
    I has been almost 3 years since that famous game 6, let it go.......let it go

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by nba_55
    I was talking about yesterdays game if you didn't notice.

I was talking about yesterdays game if you didn't notice.
    You are a passive agressive Lebron hater and you hide that hating being acting ''objective''. We all know you still mad because Lebron owned your franchise. You are actually worse than Kobe/Durant stans, atleast they are upfront and have the balls to admit they hate him.

Banned

You are a passive agressive Lebron hater and you hide that hating being acting ''objective''. We all know you still mad because Lebron owned your franchise. You are actually worse than Kobe/Durant stans, atleast they are upfront and have the balls to admit they hate him.
    When have I ever brought up the bolded? Thats an assumption made by you. As far as "hating" goes, no, I don't hate him as I don't know him personally, but I don't particularly like him either (in a basketball sense), but I have constantly said that he will end up as one of the greatest players of all time, I just don't slurp his nuts as much as you guys do, thats the difference.

When have I ever brought up the bolded? Thats an assumption made by you. As far as "hating" goes, no, I don't hate him as I don't know him personally, but I don't particularly like him either (in a basketball sense), but I have constantly said that he will end up as one of the greatest players of all time, I just don't slurp his nuts as much as you guys do, thats the difference.
    The kind of reply that I expected from a passive agressive hater like you.

Look what I found. I wondered how Lillard beat Harden for player of the week. Then I saw Harden's other stats. 4 TO's per game. 34% shooting from the field. 33% from three. WTF?

My god are these numbers for real?